Reviews for The Niçoise holiday
jordana60 chapter 109 . 12/6/2021
I really like seeing Rory and Logan interacting with other in a "normal", pleasant fashion. get G's feelings of guilt, be it right or wrong.
I'm not sure I feel the need to solve Jess' money issues. He and Celeste seem to have a handle on it. I would like to see if Rory agrees to become Jess' editor, and I would like to see Rory and Logan growing into their renewed relationship more.
lucylulu chapter 109 . 12/6/2021
Loved this chapter. Rory and Logan are really close. Love how he supports her.
And loved he’s planning the kind of birthday party he never had.
Jess has to make peace to the fact that Celeste is coming from a wealthy family. He knew it at the beginning.
What I really miss is a good Rory Celeste interaction
Please keep writing as much as you can. And thanks for doing it
sabrina-notthewitch chapter 109 . 12/6/2021
I’m so glad that Logan is trying to be more conscious about his efforts.

I think having Jess get some action might be nice, it’s been a while since we’ve seen some stuff happen with him specifically.
52shari chapter 109 . 12/6/2021
I like this installment. Just a normal couple with issues like all families. It was a nice touch that Logan decided to hold Rory’s hand. Women need those special touches with no sexual meaning connected to it.
I like that Logan is finally admitting he dropped the ball as far as Rory’s needs. Yes he provided for them but after his mugging he retreated and left her emotionally and physically. She took car of pregnancy, toddler, premature twins, one that caused great guilt and emotionally draining. Even if Logan there physically her wasn’t there emotionally. Finn and eventually G were along with Celeste and Jess but not the same as Logan being emotionally there.
Logan seems to have forgiven his half brother but has he truly understood Rory’s part and how she truly hasn’t forgiven herself.
Yes let the girls just have messy fun. Be normal everyday kids.
roganjalex chapter 109 . 12/6/2021
Absolutely entertaining I can’t wait to see what happens next chapter
Rori Potter chapter 108 . 12/5/2021
Oh wow! Update soon.
jordana60 chapter 107 . 12/5/2021
I loved seeing Jess and Leo interact. Jess sort of took Leo under his wing, which he very much needed. He gave him great advice about pursuing his passion. He also treated him like he mattered.
roganjalex chapter 108 . 12/5/2021
Absolutely fantastic I can’t wait to see the next chapter
roganjalex chapter 107 . 12/5/2021
Nice conversation and dialogue between Jess and Leo
52shari chapter 108 . 12/5/2021
Finn and G do very well at communicating. Her therapist has done a great job at teaching her how to think her thoughts and emotions out. Most of the time. Rory and G have different experience with Christopher. He is a sorry excuse for a father to both of them and it doesn’t mean you get a do over at the expense of Rory and G’s feelings
lucylulu chapter 108 . 12/5/2021
Great talk
Keep going
jordana60 chapter 106 . 12/4/2021
PID can be very serious but hopefully they caught it in time and she’ll be okay. This must be a new feeling for Finn to sincerely care and worry about a woman to the extent he worries about G. I think he was right thinking that the night before with Danny wasn’t the best idea, whereas he probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought with anyone else.
I liked seeing Finn and Rory have a moment. If anyone recommends a story , please let me know!
52shari chapter 107 . 12/4/2021
Jess is chasing a dream as to what he thinks the older Italian city life should offer visually. But do like how he opens up to Leo. Leo is stuck with adults and a bunch of little kids. No one his age to hang out with
lucylulu chapter 107 . 12/4/2021
Love how Jess is a bib brother figure for Leo. Asking him to take control and not just being a part of something other people plan.
And if he like drawing maybe he could talk to Celeste
Please update soon. So many thing are unsolved... if you can of course. Thanks
Rori Potter chapter 106 . 12/3/2021