Reviews for Who are you?
Devil-Grl chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
me: LOL Baku-chan is scared

bakura: am not! and don't call me that!

me: anywayz UPDATE
Goddess of Dark Magicians chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Please Continue!
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Your story is very good. How come you haven't updated.
Windswift chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
mwahahaha, they got their souls switched! that's always fun, for the readers I mean (I'm so evil, ne?)

Please update soon!
Sunflower-chan chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
how original! _ *puts this into her faves*
Pokey2 chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
THIS SO RULES (sings the update song) UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Anichan chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
This is interesting. Write more soon.

~Ja ne
siei chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
*trying to get out of the cage*HELP ME!come on Yami Bakura PLZ help me!
S. A. Bonasi chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Nah, this fan fiction isn't boring. Kaiba/Isis? That's a pretty cool pairing. I love there interaction. So... you need pairins. I apologize to inform you, but there isn't that many females in Yu-gi-oh. Hence the fact that Shonen Ai pairings pop up so much. Okay:

Mai/Jounouchi

Honda/Shizuka

Otogi/Shizuka (You got to have a love triangle.)

Anzu/Yami Bakura (I'd much rather pair Yami Bakura with Bakura and Anzu with the Yugis, but tis is your fan fiction, not mine.)

Malik/Bakura - No one calls him Ryou. (Okay, I know this is Shonen Ai, but think about the possibilities, considering that Bakura's new Yami is the Pharaoh. _)

Yami Yugi/Yugi (Much of the same as above. And besides, there is a hell of a lot of inuenndo between the two in the manga. I'll admit that, and it's not even on of my favorites!)

Kaiba/Isis
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Hee hee hee. I love this fan fiction! Yami Bakura is so cool. Oh, but Yami Yugi is only about 3015 or so. Give or take a year or two. He may be 3016, but he was only about 15 - 16 when he was sealed in the Puzzle. I know, I know, he looks older.
Kaz chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
hey this was another good chappie me like! your stories not boring tis good!Yeah i like Isis/Kaiba so yeah if you wann put that in too well hope you update soon
Pikachu-Goddess-Rishika chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
YAY!

please do some more!

(o.o)
Yuzu-chan Inuki Co chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Hi Saku! New Fic eh ? Good one though the pairing seems kinda of weird! Heh x_x I'm at school readin fics D Free Period! _;; Heh Keep writing more great fics.. You should check out some of Von's fics too since she works hard on them too! Heh Keep on Writing Saku! I'll talk to you later! Ja Ne!

-Arashi
rogue solus chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This looks promising. Update soon. *Waves Anzu/Bakura flag* Can't wait to see what's in store for my favorite couple.
Siei chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
XD! DIE ANZU!ahem anywayz..DUN STEAL EMERIL'S WORD!/...*huggles Yami Bakura and capeless Malik and runs off*MORE MALIK AND YAMI BAKURA AND JOEY!_