Reviews for The Heroes Time Forgot
Yutilov chapter 3 . 12/8/2023
The story has a lot of potential.
Updoot chapter 1 . 3/11/2023
Are you continuing this? Because it seems really good so far!
From Reddit chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
Finally got a chance to start your fic!
I'm loving the the background flash for the Blip to current day therapy. It really shows how Jake is adjusting as well as his family...
Also A choice on the song Choker! Ugh love TOP so much, it fits so well with his anxiety...

And such a comic book start to getting his powers, the little side remarks and jokes were the perfect complement to realizing he had these powers now!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2022
After that ending i'm gonna guess that Mr. Ichikawa is actually Takeshi Hongo going under a new name, he's about the same age, the belt was found not too far from where he lives, and how he knows about the original Kamen Rider.
Rider chapter 3 . 9/7/2022
Idea for a new upgrade
NEXT Driver- An upgrade of Kamen Rider's driver that incorporates alien tech and an arc reactor. Gives BIG stat increases and the driver being extremely difficult to damage. Plus a slight decrease in bulk for it.
All-Gunner: A pair of blasters that can combine and morph into several types of firearms from:
- Twin Pistols
-Shotgun
- Assault Rifle
-Sniper Rifle
- Machine Gun
- Gatling Gun
- Net Gun
-Cannon
The Armoury- A weapon that can morph into several melee weapons of Kamen Rider's preference:
- Long Sword- Pro: No Weaknesses Con: No Strengths
-Katana- Pro: Cutting power Con: Blocking
-Greatsword- Pro: Weight/power Con: Slow/Size
-Staff- Pro: Range/Control Con: Power/Non-Lethal
-Hammer- Pro: Power/Anti-Armor Con: Slow/Defense
-Gauntlets- Pro: Ease, Speed, Power Con: Range
A/C: Can allow Kamen Rider to counter temperature extremes and can be made to allow cold and heat based attacks.
FlashLight: Can be made into a flashbang and can be made to allow laser attacks.
rider09mk2 chapter 3 . 9/7/2022
Great Chapter! Hope to see more in the future!
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 3 . 9/6/2022
Hm. Not bad for a practice followed by debut chapter here along with Jake getting his first upgrade pretty quickly. Almost makes you think of how it was for Kuuga when he started with his growing form before getting his Mighty form. Now all we need is for some kind of problem to happen to Jakes belt that causes him to be in his retro suit again. hahaha.

Moving on though, not bad with how the practice went putting aside the leg injury along with him working with the others on getting some supplies and tweaking some equipment. I think my favorite part was the misunderstanding with Wrench about returning the favor and Jake was giving that kind of story. Hahaha.

So Jake got to meet Nenet behind the mask and even learn that her team's part of Shocker. Oh the poor guy, and this isn't even considering the text he got from his ex...Not to mention his debut fight against the spider and bat followed by the squadron, though at least he managed to get a constellation prize with Nighthawks grapple gun.

Definitely some things to wonder and worry about with the last two scenes since we got not just the Shocker Squadron talking about what to do with the situation (including the possible worries with Hyperon going out of control later), but even Jakes guardian during the Snap somehow quickly recognizing him. I wonder what that's about.

Well, time to wait and see how their first base raid's going to go. I can only wonder how much destruction Wrench and the others are possibly going to cause during this. Later.
Sakra95 chapter 2 . 6/5/2022
Good chapter. Wrench seems like a tech expert so he should be able to make a phone untraceable for the MC's social media. Communicating with the public will make their opinions of him good as seen in The Boys show. So the other members of the Squadron are not evil and only Nighthawk is. Which of the Avengers died?
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 2 . 6/4/2022
Nice to see this again after a good while.

Interesting with what Wrench found in the hard drive he took last chapter and showed the others, though at the same time the minor question on Shockers intelligence with their choice of passwords and firewalls...

So now Jake and his crew have an idea on what they're fighting against and his name/title as Kamen Rider. May the grand adventures that await him be glorious...hehehe, sorry, brain's still booting up over here. :P

And lastly, we got to see the "inner workings" of Nugent through their CEO and what they're doing with experiments, in this case the land shark...along with the first signs of a new group. WHISPER huh? That's sure to be a wonder later when they become more relevant. Not to mention how the Squadron Supreme is starting to notice the return of the Rider...

Well I think that's everything for this time. Can't wait to see what's next.

Until the next update.
sardarhassan503 chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
Nice write more
starwing1995 chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
Has anyone ever did a Kamen Rider and Harrison Zero Dawn story because that would be awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
There aren't many fanfics that I know of that focus on showa era riders, so it's nice to see a new one where the main character turns in the original Kamen Rider. Including Wrench from watch dogs 2 was unexpected but I'm totally up for it, he's my favorite character from those games. Overall this is a pretty good start and I can't wait to see what's next.
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
Hmm, the beginning I feel like could've used a bit more description and context (like what Jake and some of his family members look like), but the rest I'd say you did pretty well on for an opening chapter for the new story.

Interesting stuff we got to see here with Jake working on adjusting with his new life, a bit to show and introduce this new main cast, and the introduction to Jake getting his belt and fighting his first Shocker monster. Interesting with the inclusion of his suit having a HUD about some of his new abilities like those jump shoes. Makes me curious what else he might discover with it.

And now to wonder what will happen next and what they will be able to find out with those hard drives that Wrench was able to take with him.

Kudos on the cover pic by the way.

Well I think that's everything this time.

Later.