Reviews for A Mother's Final Goodbye
Theed chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Felicia chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Sweet! *sniff*
jedidanny chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Very nice poem! Just out of curiousity, it might not matter, but if Luke and Leia were taken from Amidala on the day of their birth, how would Amidala know what color Luke's hair was if he's just a baby and is bald? _ Just wondering, though no one is exactly sure when Luke and Leia are taken from Amidala yet, but its a very good poem. May the Force be with you!
solojones chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
... and then a big rock fell on Luke, killing him :)

Just kidding Bria :) It's only wishful thinking...

Great job Bria it's really good! I also just noticed your quote from Bob the Tomato... lol, I love veggie tales :)
Felix Vasquez chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
my god! What a poem! This is excellent. Truly the essence of star wars and the heart-felt emotion. This girl is an excellent writer. Bravo!
RainShadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
*sniff sniff* that was sad... but good.
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
::sniff sniff:: Must not cry. Must not cry. ::sob:: Wonderful work Bria! I always love it! -LadyCallie
Dant Solo chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Another sad, but beautiful poem...you are *so* talented:) I wonder if we'll get to see that scene in Episode 3...::sniff::

Awesome job!
JustDeleteMe chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
That's so pretty... (starts crying)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Excellent work. There's a wonderful, calm sort of sadness to this poem that works really well with the whole idea of it. You've communicated Amidala's feelings regarding her two children and her husband in a way that we, the readers, can't igore. Wonderful!
Mara Jade chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Too, too sweet! I'm crying right now!
Fuzzy Purple Elf chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Sad, but good. It's tragic to know that Amidala will have to give up her children to keep them safe.
chris chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
woah...deep
May Solo chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Cool. Keep writing
Mara Jade Emperor's Hand chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Oh, awesome poem! Very beautifully written, and quite sad and touching. You've really captured the poignant mood. Definitely one of the best I've read in my time... excellent work.