Reviews for Blurred
Maxride268 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wow this is amazing.

I love how no matter what ship you're writing for, somehow you can make me ship it.
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
poetic.

i like it.
somethinguntraceable chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Oh god yes. :) That's all I have to say, I think.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Curse my stupid self, adding stories to my favorites list but never reviewing. That was beautiful!
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that was weird, and a possibility i had never pondered. i like it, and the way you described how james and harry became mixed up in sirius' mind made perfect sense.
Angstybutterfly chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh my god- that was so beautiful- and so true. I want him back! I WANT HIM BACK NOW! *screams* I CAN'T TAKE HIM GOING!

Please- I know it's beautifu, but d'you reckon you could write more? I'd love to know how things went from there.
Ni chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
ah! I liked it. Very touching.

If we can't have R/S, I do want Remus/Harry (my guilty pleasure :))
mirroronthewall chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
w-why did he leaave us? good fanfic...i had to write one or i'd start to cry again...lol
Lisette chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I would command you to write more, but even thinking about Sirius is painful right now. I see so much potential in the train of thought, and it would make a lovely story. The rain makes everything grey, but afterwards it's that much greener.
Silent as the Grave chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
:'(
No Name chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I just wanted to say that I know things that are not supposed to be known. If you go to any book store you will find a book that holds the answers or the clues to mysteries. James Potter is in fact alive. He an Remus did a switching spell putting each other in the others bodies. The real Remus died in James' body while James lived on. I only needed to tell someone that and I do not know for a fact that it is true. I am however 98.99% sure and will deeply regret it if it is not true.

Best Wishes,