Reviews for YuGiOh! Balance
lilystar6 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
another wonderfully funny sequence. "My dear, you'll forgive me for saying so, but I perceive very little aura around you. Very little receptivity to the resonances of the future."

Hermione raised an eyebrow, fingering the collar of her sweater, under which the Millennium Tauk was hidden.

you have found the perfect balance between humor and seriousness
lilystar6 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I loved some of the lines in here. "If he's a Muggle criminal, then I'm still in Slytherin house,"

"No, not really. I just find it odd that someone who ordered his Blue Eyes to, and I quote, 'destroy the future', is willingly taking Divination."
Happyfish chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
This story is so god!
ml101 chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
I onlu stumble on your stories by accident. It wasn't even in this site it was on another one ( ) My fav book was the third one so I skipped and read the third year but I also read the sorting of the boys but isn't Seto in Ravenclaw? How come he and Yugi share the same dorm?

By the way i love your stories and I think they are the best YGO/HP fics I've read. I also read your profile and just ignore that reviewer. I don't actually love Yaoi but like I said this story is the best I've read so far. Keep it up!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 19 . 2/1/2008
This story just keeps getting better and better. I'm loving it. But I can't picture Mokuba without his long hair. It was weird not having Seto there with them at the school, but after awhile I ended up getting really use to the fact that he wasn't there...almost to the point where he was never there to begin with.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh my, I didn't realize how different the original stories were from their Special Edition versions. After reading this chapter, I'm going to go back and read the originals of the first 2 years.
Naomi-Yuko chapter 19 . 1/11/2008
This is SO good it's not even funny. I'm not usually a big fan of yaoi in fanfics because most people really overdo it, but this time it actually works. I mean, it seems like the most plausible way to put their relationship. And they're all in character! I like the way you softened Kaiba up a bit, because getting a yami and realizing that magic was real and there was something more out there can definitely have a positive effect on a guy (or girl.). Great job!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE! YOU'RE AMAZING!

Kel
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Ok, I must comment here. I feel so bad for the YGO gang when faced with the dementor. Seto, 'Kura-kun (Yami Bakura), and Yugi got it the worst. Marik got it pretty bad off too. Those poor little dears. Anyway, I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE SHADI! I JUST KNEW IT! (cough cough). Anyway, now that I'm under control, I would once again like to say that you're an awesome author, or authoress if you prefer that one more, and I can't wait to read more of your story.

Kel
alia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
i dont get it wasn't yami yugi going out with yami bakura? and why was draco at yugi's house? and is draco somehow in gryffindor now? argg im i even ready the right series?

highly confused

alia

ps HP/DM fan, want to consider that pairing
WillowFae chapter 19 . 7/16/2006
come out with the sequal soon! :)
Insanity Personifyed chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
I jut realized, if they had all seen death, then wouldnt they see the Thestrals? Thestrals are cool!
Love of the Gods chapter 19 . 2/17/2006
I have probably asked this before and if I have I am really sorry...but WSJ has been getting me to write more I was wanting to do something. Your Harry crossovers with YGO is one of my personal favorites and I have a threesome of characters that it would be absolutely hilarious (I think at least) if I could combine these. I don't have to publish them if you don't want me to. I'm not picky but I did want your permission before I just went ahead and put two five thousand year old vampires (Atemu and Bakhura) and a three thousand year old weretiger (Malik) with your bunch of characters. thanks for your time and your email if you agree.
Bakura-N-Me chapter 19 . 12/27/2005
Yay! Off to read Dawn of Fate again!

Dera:I have a feeling Draco-kun's gonna get a bigger role in all of this...

Yup!

Dera:Still gonna kill Ecillia, tho...*steals Millennium Dagger*

-.-;Have you been taking lessons from the Tomb Robber?

Dera:XD
Bakura-N-Me chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
H0$h!

Man, poor 'Kura-Kun...

Dera:I'm gonna KILL Ecillia...

Okay, you do that.