Reviews for Naruto: the love of a fox
Nathair1 chapter 1 . 2/20
I've been noticing for a while a couple things

1) Nii-chanolder brotherNee-chanolder sister
ototoulittle brotherimotoulittle sister

2) some misspellings
SPark681 chapter 7 . 2/9
Uh-oh if Hinata is now classified as Naruto's little sister she now has a very over-protective big brother... pity to anyone who hurts Hinata (poor Neji) anyways keep up the great work!
Nathair1 chapter 7 . 2/6
fantastic chapter

honestly, I hope shukaku gets his ass handed to him by his siblings in konoha
A10riddick chapter 4 . 2/6
Great chapter!
Ben Walker1 chapter 2 . 2/1
5 year olds have no business knowing what a lover even is.
why would you think it's a good idea to bring up his age.
was much better when my brain was just assuming he was like 10 or something
Doofenshmirts chapter 1 . 1/22
Hey I don’t know if you got my message cause it said Invalid request I just send it here Kami or what everyone calls her kami sama well with all the praise she still felt alone all she wanted was a kid and so she tried and used her power and she did it she had made a kid just by using a bit of power and when she saw her kid she was surprised that it actually resembled her blonde hair blue eyes she was so happy but the unique thing the boy had was whiskers later on she shower her kid everyone was confused ( the girls I thought of choosing for his harem would be his personal maids kami dose not really use maids but she thought for her kid she would spoil him to the brink of death) she showed him to yami and shinigami they were surprised but the way they look at the kid they felt a weird feeling to them kami as well felt it to she thought it was his power but no her heart was beating she thought it wasn’t that so she shook it off later Naruto grew up and went to train with his maids and later he got stronger he thought to go to a school and he became the student council president don’t know the story would go and the harem would be massive like under at least 75 but depends on you if it’s comfortable and it have characters from hanime and you could add more to it if you want (I don’t want to be that guy but my birthday is coming up and it would make me happy if you try this idea out and also your one of my favorite author’s here and btw my birthday is on the 4th of February it might be late for you it’s okay i don’t really care a or this would be a crossover as well and sorry for my grammar and hope you did good on your exam period and the message me or something so I can give you the harem list and it would have some genderbends
A10riddick chapter 3 . 1/16
Great chapter!

Loved it!
A10riddick chapter 2 . 1/15
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

To bad he didn't do the thousand years of death on Sasuke!

You might want to check your numbers for the years
A10riddick chapter 1 . 1/15
Great start!

Is Naruto in his cannon apartment?
NaaMaloom chapter 1 . 1/14
OMG it gets worse as I read more. This is why 10 year olds like you should not be allowed on this website.
NaaMaloom chapter 1 . 1/14
Dumbass why would a village allow its Jinchuriki to be tortured and burned alive? That doesn't make any sense.
Nathair1 chapter 2 . 1/14
I think it was sektor, from the mortal Kombat series
Nathair1 chapter 6 . 1/14
pretty fucking good

please add more chapters soon
shapeshifter340 chapter 6 . 1/14
great new story chapter continue as soon as possible please looking forward to seeing what happens next
razeronps4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
Hey nice job with your stories because I LOVE THEM i am currently working on your naruto: the yellow fox story but thought i should check out this one as it is not too long right now so yeah keep it up!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »