Reviews for Changing
Yuki chapter 12 . 11/4/2003
Whoa! Major cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next update!
Yuki chapter 11 . 11/2/2003
Whoa! That was indeed some revelation. It gets more and more interesting not to mention complicated. I can't believe that Kaoru and Ginta... oh man, poor Kenshin!
Yuki chapter 10 . 11/2/2003
I sure hope that there would be some major revelations. Where's Sou? And oh, I hope Aoshi and Kaoru can have a talk and straighten out their family tree! And who are the new comers? Are they out to kill Battousai? Poor Yahiko though! I feel so sorry for him... can't Kaoru still teach him? Wah! I better go to the next chapter now!
Yuki chapter 9 . 11/2/2003
I love Yahiko! He's so sweet! And Kaoru missed the way Megumi throws herself on Kenshin! That was funny! I love this fic! Surprises keeps on popping up!
Yuki chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
Soujiro! I wonder what's up with him? Hm... things are starting to get more and more complicated! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Yuki chapter 7 . 10/27/2003
Holy crap! Aoshi is Kaoru's brother! I wasn't mistaken when I said that this fic is filled with surprises! I wonder what's up with Kaoru's family!
Yuki chapter 6 . 10/27/2003
Whoa! Tokio is Kaoru's godmother! Surprises galore in this fic! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Yuki chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
Aw poor Kaoru! Everything seemed to be connected with her mother... I wonder what kind of a woman Kaoru's mother was. And nice to see some soft side to the Mibu wolf. I hope Kenshin comes to his senses soon and do something about Kaoru. She seems to be suffering from some major depression... good chapter, as usual, more mysteries to look forward to!
Yuki chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Wow! Kaoru against Saitou! That was totally cool! And she kicked ass! The mysteries just keeps on popping up! I love this fic! I wonder how Kenshin is reacting to all these... it seems like he's keeping it all to himslef... good chapter!
Yuki chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
It's getting complicated! And this chapter was a bit sad. Poor Kaoru! And how cute that Kaoru had to ask Kenshin permission so that she can spar with Saitou. I wonder why Kaoru's mom had a sword... would it have some connection to the story? Only one way to find out... *zooming off to read the next chapter*
Yuki chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
What a funny chapter! I love the way they were 's really funny. And I love the way Kenshin's being so protective but quiet about it. Can't believe Kaoru was able to cook something edible not to mention delicious. Great chapter!
Yuki chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Interesting! I've always wanted Kaoru to have some sort of dark past, or at least some sort of darkness in her... anyways, great start. Definitely got my attention there!
Amyjenc1 chapter 12 . 10/20/2003
Gack I thought it was gonna be Kenshin...Darm...

Sofa-Chan
Amyjenc1 chapter 11 . 10/20/2003
ENGAGED ARE YOU INSANE...wait yes...

Sofa-Chan
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 12 . 10/20/2003
Hm. A very interresting chapter.

InuShemeeko