Reviews for Changing
Yotaka chapter 12 . 10/19/2003
Keep on with the fanfic!(as I know you will) I'm a little confused but I will read more so I get unconfused. Ja Ne!
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 12 . 10/19/2003
gah do know how hard it is to log on... here's my review * smiles* um ya...

Great chapter i can't wait for the next one and I hoe it will be out very soon until then I guess I'll just be moping around the house *cries* you write great stories and I'm glad your willing to share it with other abywho... I hope u update very son *goes in to corner*

...

BabyKaoru-sama x never quit what you like doing, it just shows how strong people really are.
Missy Misao chapter 11 . 10/18/2003
Wow! great chappie, like always! Love yah and dammit why'd u have to leave it at a cliffhanger?
The Night Air chapter 12 . 10/18/2003
Yay, you got it out quite soon. Very nice. Kepp it up. Dont delete storys just because one person says its bad, its not worth it. I can understand re-writting it. Or deleteing it because its going absaloutly no where. Just don't do it because of one person. You hear me? DONT!
The Night Air chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
mwhahahaha, thats what I thought! Keep it going... hehe the next chapter better be up pretty damn soon!
LadyHimura chapter 11 . 10/14/2003
What a horrible cliff hanger! What does Kenshin have to say about this engagement? AH! UPDATE SOON! EXCELLENT STORY!

Lady Himura
LadyHimura chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
GREAT STORY SO FAR! Aoshi is Kaoru's brother! Thats is so creative! And tokio is kaoru's god-mother! No way! That is so cool! I guess it's becasue ur fanfic is so unique from everyone elses that i find it so interesting. Keep up the good work! I love it!

Lady himura
Latinaplaymate08 chapter 11 . 10/13/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I BEG YOU!

OR ELSE MY SWORD MIGHT HIT SOMEONE!
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 11 . 10/12/2003
Why did ya have to stop so early... gr it was really getting good I hope the next chapter will be out very soon x

BabyKaoru-sama
xantidote chapter 11 . 10/12/2003
engaged! what? no kaoru stays with KENSHIN! dont make her leave him again (
belaxiel chapter 11 . 10/12/2003
nice :D
Yotaka chapter 11 . 10/11/2003
I my gosh! I never thought you would review again! It's a miracle! I'm soo happy! A little confused, but happy! I'm of to go listen to my RK sound track now! Ja Ne! _
xantidote chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
who i read your story from chapter 1 - 10 in the last hour! great stuff in the beginning..but you really should but some explination...its getting more and more confusing...like kaoru suddenly left with tokio..then she's shinimori? what? o.O did i miss read something? But it is sucha really good fic! Update..NOW!

mizzlee
The Night Air chapter 10 . 9/24/2003
Hey, you just made a spot on my favorites list... You definently are keeping us in the dark, but I like that. It's keeping me hooked... Don't stop what you are doing. And I must say I think you have a pretty good spell check.. I don't think I have seen a mistake yet!

well

Have fun!

Ja

Blaze~*
shadowaureous chapter 10 . 9/23/2003
gyaa... i still don't know how is it she's aoshi's sister... mou! they sent out messages to who? sigh... hope you continue soon...
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »