Reviews for Closet Chronicles
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
A fantastic fic. Please update.
megumisakura chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
please dont leave this awsome story unfinished,please!
Smileyfax chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
It's a shame I didn't notice the new chapter for over a year and a half. Given that past updates have come at a turtle's pace, I hope that this is just another extended pause, and not a complete cessation of the story.

(Great chapter, by the way).
stsword chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Enjoying the premise, looking forward to more.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
nice
barney-mugger chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
i'm really enjoying this fic- a lot of the 'buffy finds herself on dvd' fics are really lame and just everyone going Oh my god! I'm on TV! but yours has depth and actually deals with the pyschological issues that would come with it.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Great idea & the Master suggested it-"If you hadn't come, I couldn't have left..." Unfortunately that still leaves him alive & in charge of his Order, so it doesn't really solve the situation. Maybe a rocket launcher?...

There's lost more-if they see the Angel show, they're not going to like him very much (Darla / Connor etc)-Cordelia will NOT be happy with her future... even just season 2/3 would be a LOT more traumatic than the end of season 1, I think-
TriGemini chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Hey, this story sounds very interesting so far.

I'm very curious if they'll really be able to avoid the prophecy. After all it's one thing to avoid it, but some things you just can't. Not to mention, how will the Buffy and Spike interaction turn out. Seeing as how, Buffy at the moment is into Angel.

Also, will she see season 2 and the incident occurring between her and Angel. She should be pre-warned that sleeping with the guy is going to turn him back into the nasty vampire that he was before he was cursed. Therefore, she could avoid the nightmare that it will turn into. After all he does try to kill her repeatedly on several occassions, he goes after her friends, he kills Jenny, although in the he doesn't succeed and gets sent to hell, but still it winds up hurting her in the end. Even if the whole Spike/Buffy relationship isn't all the great either.

The vamp still tries to hurt either way. Plus, all the other stuff that happens eventually, as well overtime.

Like I mentioned very curious as to what'll happen next.

Especially when Buffy meets Spike that should prove for interesting reading.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
BuffySummers729 chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
i love this story please keep updating!
Garret pi chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
WOW! Just WOW! What the heck is it with you and the Xander Hate? The way you've written the last 4 chapters it looks like you've got a real hardon for hating the one honestly brave and decent guy on the show.

I read through the story twice and in every single paragraph you've written that includes him, you constantly insult, belittle and hash on the character. Maybe you need to grow the hell up a little and try writing like an actual author and keep your personal opinions out of the fic. Injecting personal hatred and bias without cause or canonical support just makes you look like a small minded petty jackass.

Given your current predilection... I figure that when Innocence part II hits, you'll continue this bullshit and have Buffy declare her unending hatred of Xander for "the lie". A lie that he'll never have actually happened because they'll have watched it BEFORE the lie was even told.

Of course at the same time, you'll likely just continue to gloss over his selfless heroism like when facing down Angelus... the same way you glossed over it when he had to FORCE Angel to show him where the Master's lair was so in prophecy girl.
midvalley9 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
It's really cool. But I'd like to see them have a marathon and watch their reactions.
Smileyfax chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
An update! Awesome!

Really, all I'm looking forward to is that the next chapter will be just as good as they have been, and that it'll come sooner than 2-3 years.
Cyralina chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Seems like a great and original idea. So please continue... how will you go on? Will there be any Spuffy action?
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
UPDATE "THE MOUSE NEVER SLEEPS."
east chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
This is so good, please update and cont! when r they goin to watch the show! please update and continue this amazing storyline!