Reviews for Ascendant
EvilHound chapter 5 . 5/13
I really enjoyed this. Thanks.
I like to reread this story to forget about the Halo TV series.
Sad that the chief died.
Nagato wannabe chapter 5 . 1/4
Wow I totally regret having skipped reading this story so many times lol it was great! Loved it
Sajuuk chapter 5 . 1/3
Hello lol
Really good story.
Wanted to read the after action of the destruction of the reapers.
What the council races think about the ascendant.
Hoped some contact of the ascendant with the quarians, the geth, the rachnis or the krogans.
Also what about cerberus or the collector ?
Arent they agent of the reapers and so targets of the ascendant.
And why is not udina present when tevos was killed or jane and liara have come back.
Also i cant wait to read about liara testimonery to the council or what the alliance will think about the ascendant.
So please write some more chapter to let us see how the ME Galaxy evolve and their techs change.
StarRose85 chapter 5 . 12/30/2021
This story is so well written that it made me cry a little. My favorite part is the interaction between the Citadel Council and the sovage crew. The world building of the Mantle Ascendant was great you painted a full picture in few words. However I am a bit confused but about how, is Cortana alive when John is not. But that may have more to do with my problem with Character death then I think it is. I also want to know why the M. A. Didn't send Admiral who was a little more diplomatic to deal with the Council and reapers? . I agree with you that the Council is stupid but still killing one is not the way to prove a point.
Statess chapter 5 . 12/24/2021
Aw man I still wished chief was still alive somehow lol wonder what he could do. Somehow beat even one of these super advanced elites whits his armor and abilities would be amazing to see. (And the elite he fought did not hold back at all)
Gerhman Remington chapter 5 . 12/9/2021
cool
ThunderbladeN chapter 5 . 12/6/2021
Not evevee's best work, but it is interesting. While there is certainly though-provoking conversations and encounters within, the story feels overly rushed and could've probably done well for itself with a couple more chapters.
JawsOnYou67 chapter 5 . 11/22/2021
So I did some math for reasons not related to this story.

Based on the lore of the reapers they’ve been active in this harvest for a billion years. With a new harvest every 50k years and with say 5-10 species they might turn into a new capital.

By this point in time of Mass Effect. This is my estimation of reaper numbers.

Capitals: 40 Million
Destroyers: 400 Million

Yeah the Ascendent Commity will have its hands full.

Don’t forget these things are formed from several billion minds each. They’d exceed any AI and have minds on par with Key minds or actually exceeding them. Given they are formed individually from entire civilizations.
madsloth chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Nice story.
Thank you for writing it.
bobyork19 chapter 5 . 10/12/2021
holy this was good, very very good
BUFBUODA chapter 5 . 10/4/2021
I really enjoyed this
Noneofit chapter 3 . 9/27/2021
This got way too ridiculous for me. Is this whole story just to wave the dick of your hypothetical future halo universe?
Noneofit chapter 2 . 9/27/2021
Just saw you’re footnote. Could barely read the chapter after you said “100 billion years old” because I was like “wtf this guy doesn’t know the Big Bang is less than 14 billion years ago?”