Reviews for Ascendant
RandomReader chapter 2 . 8/30/2021
Wait they do know that the sigal is from Thessia. Something communicating through the Relays is not unusual. It's how the whole extranet works.
If Earth is a 40000 year old colony humans would have no true genetic history there, so they would know this is not their homeworld. If the planet was terraformed from a lifeless rock you dodge that one, but then fossile records of any of humanities ancestors would be missing, leading to the same conclusion.
The whole notion that a civilisation as advanced as we are today, or rather more advanced would not realise this just doesn't work out.
Good thing that Udina is fed up with the Kig Yar Captain speeking in riddles and gets him to say something halfway substantial. It is always annoying when supposed professionals act like kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
Looking promising so far. Only strange thing I found that no Asari except Liara care about unknown alien spaceships on their doorstep. Feels off.
Jack the Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
Very well written. I love the suspense and buildup.
ferduran chapter 2 . 8/30/2021
Love it, I can't wait to see the next chapter, please update soon.
DomR1997 chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
You've no idea how interested in this story I am. I've been thinking about a story like this for years so to actually see someone writing something like this is just so great. I hope you keep it going.
Crazzytony chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
This is cool and their reaction to the signal is priceless hope to see more soon!
E chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
This is fucking awesome. I'm quite hyped for more.
Gni1998 chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
I will not deny it when the ship appeared I was a bit skeptical of how you would use it without it being weird.

But my god you proved me wrong. I loved their smug attitude changed the more they discovered what they came across. And the titles I really love to see the perspectives of several species and individuals on the same subject.

When he said "The demon" I felt chills down my spine and a stupid smile stuck on my face XD

How much the only negative thing I could say is that it was not very clear to me was the name of the new characters and what species they corresponded to. Yes you gave a paragraph of what their names and races were, but as I continued reading, it was harder for me to follow who was what.

Great work man.
Kmuo chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
i'm fairly certain a 100 billion years of knowledge refers to a 100 billion years of knowledge as the amount, not knowledge from now til 100 billion years ago. like on youtube, it is only 15-16 years old, but how many years of video is on there by now. Otherwise great story.
Voronalis chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
Loving this so far, a shame it'll only be 5 chapters long. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter.
zerochance117 chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
Interesting story so far hope to read more
MarauderPrime12 chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
This is gonna be good
Excellent chapter
dovahkin01 chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
Absolutely loving this concept of main humanity being a almost Mythical entity among the stars and will love to see more.
mattias.thunberg chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
Nice, a 5 chapter story, love it. You are such a great writer!
hellion117 chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
Interested…however I either didn’t read some part or there was a big ass jump
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »