Reviews for Sunflower Seeds
Lily Bart chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really enjoyed reading something humorous and light. There are a lot of angsty, depressing fics out there and this makes a nice change. Adorable.
stretchingthelimits chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
are you kidding? that was so funny. i love fluff.
astareltheweeper chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Haha ILMAO.. brilliance! )
Queequeg chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
WOW! What am amazing story! I loved it... u did real well.
mgladwdm chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
thats was cute! plz, if not u, someone write more cute little stories like this! I LOVED IT!
Seanait chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Piece of shit? I LOVED IT! that was awesome!
East-Wing-Witch chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Flames? What flames? I liked it-and it ceertainly made me laugh!
angryteabag chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i think you should continue i loved it.

BeeKay84 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Well... okay, I'm not much of a shipper, more into Mulder/Scully tension, but it was quite funny.
craziedreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
haha! i liked that, it was cute.. but not really too fluffy, it was perfect. cuz it was all like 'oo will they kiss?' but no.. they were.. oh i dont know i liked it! haha, keep writing please! oh and by the way, you did a real good job keeping characters! ( i gotta work on that! haha)
bookyalex chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Not bad, you should give yourself more credit. P Although I personally like the Fairfiel one the best. )
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Please frame this praise! Fluff is good! Fic is good! Almost as good as sugar and snow!
Keep writing!
bewarethepotato chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I like it! A bit short though... The idea is good. Loved the eyebrow...
PumpkinFaerie chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wow! That was one of the best pieces of fanfic I've ever read. It was believable, well-written, cute, funny, M & S stayed in character...I don't know why you were so down on yourself about this. It was great, I'm serious.

My favorite part was Mulder's sunflower seed making Scully laugh.

Write more fanfic! : )
J.M chapter 1 . 8/31/2003

are you kidding with me you expect me to not like this! its fluff is MSR! its a short... you know that is the only part i don't like that it is short i like it so far keep it going