Reviews for A Normal Life
islandsandstars chapter 13 . 9/21
Awwwww, what a lovely ending.
This fic fitted in with LMC fic PERFECTLY!
I LOVED this sooooo much.
Thankyou, thankyou, THANKYOU for another MAGNIFICENT FIC! :)
islandsandstars chapter 12 . 9/19
YAAAAAAY! WOOHOO!
Omg I LOVED that last part, it gave me goosebumps with how perfectly written it was.
Wow, ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC CHAPTER! :)
JOTRACY123 chapter 12 . 9/19
Yeah loving the ending here looking forward to more xx
islandsandstars chapter 11 . 9/16
Yippeeee! I'm soooooo glad that Jeff and kaya worked things out..
Scott will definitely have a pleasant surprise!
Woohoo! Thankyou for another SUPERB CHAPTER! :)
JOTRACY123 chapter 11 . 9/16
Your putting Scott through a ringer here but I am still enjoying this
ScatterGraph chapter 10 . 9/15
Really enjoying this! Poor Jeff so desperate to stop his world from changing that he didn't realise what he was doing until it was too late. Absolutely deserved that slap from Kaya, think it helped a lot in giving him the wake up call he needed. Kinda feel sorry for Alan too having his big moment ruined even if Scott didn't mean it. Super sad for Scott being made to choose, especially knowing it would mean the end of the organisation as his brothers would surely stand by him if he chose to go. Hopefully things will start to be worked out now but in the meantime am loving the fallout. Thank you for another great story!
islandsandstars chapter 10 . 9/15
Wooooow!
I'm soooooo glad, Jeff is finally realising how wrong he has been.
He definitely has alot of apologies to make now.
This chapter was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! The way you've written this is sooooo FANTASTIC and handled PERFECTLY!
I LOVE THIS FIC!
Really, really, REALLY can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
ColonelBriteis chapter 10 . 9/14
No, sorry. It should never have come to this. Shouting matches, maybe, demands for an explanation of Jeff’s thinking, but not a melodramatic scene of immaturity. If anyone deserved a slap, maybe it would’ve been Scott if he’d said to his father that Jeff might be content to live with just memories of a woman who’s been dead for more than twenty years but that’s not enough for him. I don’t believe that Jeff is really so clueless, and I wish he wasn’t written that way.
JOTRACY123 chapter 10 . 9/14
Loving this story I am hooked xx
islandsandstars chapter 9 . 9/12
Woohoo!
I've been looking forward to this update and it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
Also, what a SUPERB way to finish that chapter.
I really, really, REALLY can't wait for the next one.
Totally, totally BRILLIANT! :)
ColonelBriteis chapter 9 . 9/12
If Scott’s departure would really mean the end of International Rescue, Jeff has no choice but to allow Kaya to be part of their operation. The bigger part of the truth, I imagine, is whether Scott had made a decision yet. This still feels unrealistic. Even someone as demanding and controlling as Jeff can’t expect his sons to forswear loving relationships outside of family, so I’d expect them to have worked things out before this blowup.
JOTRACY123 chapter 9 . 9/12
Grandma is going to go to war here lol great chapter loving this story
islandsandstars chapter 8 . 9/9
Oh blimey! *laughs out loud*
I got to admit, when kaya slapped Jeff, I kinda thought he'd deserved it.
Jeff can be very stern and stubborn at times.
Wow, BRILLIANT CHAPTER! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Arlene chapter 8 . 9/9
Really? Slap the man who might have been (or may yet be) your father-in-law? Jeff didn’t cause Scott’s injuries. Is this supposed to increase the reader’s admiration for Kaya? What is the family to make of this? It’s off-putting to say the least.
JOTRACY123 chapter 8 . 9/9
This is getting really good poor Scott xx