Reviews for A Normal Life
islandsandstars chapter 7 . 9/7
Yippeeee!
I'm soooo glad they've found Scott and Alan but scott sounds like he's in a bad way. Poor scott!
Wooooow, SUPERB CHAPTER!
I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Adlene chapter 7 . 9/7
The very beginning of a rescue operation probably isn’t the best time to try to sort things out with an angry sibling, but it seems to me that it’s Alan who owes Scott an apology. Punching your brother in the nose over a slight isn’t very mature for someone intending to be married soon!
Good word picture of the rescue of Scott. Let the damage look worse than it is; the poor boy has been through enough!
Arlene chapter 6 . 9/5
Scott and Alan will no doubt be reminded through their actions that they can always rely on each other when it counts. I think the hostile encounter was overdone; it would have been more realistic for me if Alan had simply demanded to know what Scott’s problem was, although he should have at least a dim understanding of what his brothers might be going through.
islandsandstars chapter 6 . 9/5
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
NOOOOOOOOO!
What's happened to Scott and Alan?
Omg, totally FANTASTIC CLIFFHANGER!
I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
JOTRACY123 chapter 6 . 9/5
I hate cliff hangers great chapter xx
Arlene chapter 5 . 9/3
To be clear, it was Alan’s decking his brother that surprised me, and I feel Jeff’s attitude in most fan stories is actually unrealistic — a sure way to drive away his sons, not keep them close. Maybe part of the problem is that he had nothing to do with Scott’s choice!
I have finally been able to open an account, which will allow me to use the messaging feature tomorrow evening, when I’ll try to send. My name actually IS Arlene, but you should look for an unfamiliar user name.
islandsandstars chapter 5 . 9/3
Awesome chapter!
This fic is superb. Woohoo! :)
JOTRACY123 chapter 5 . 9/3
Loving this story xx
islandsandstars chapter 4 . 9/1
Oh blimey, that last part was a shocker.
I LOVED IT! AWESOME CHAPTER!
Really, REALLY can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Tasam1075 chapter 4 . 9/1
I can understand both Scott and Alan's viewpoints in this.

Alan wants to share his news and excitement with his brothers (both Grandma and Tintin shopping on the mainlandwedding dresses maybe?)

All Scott can see are the double standards that Jeff is applying, Scott being forced to choose either marriage of IR but Alan appears to be allowed to have both.

This can't be easy for anyone, especially as only Scott knows Kaya's response to the situation.
Arlene chapter 4 . 9/1
Didn’t see that coming! But wouldn’t Alan have waited to make his announcement with Tin-Tin beside him?
I especially like your description of Scott stabbing at the potatoes. Your writing is not merely descriptive; I do feel that I am seeing everything enacted. And whichever continuity this is, I can easily imagine this is happening to my original series favorites!
I’ve been trying to establish an account but have not received the e-mail to continue the process. I’ll keep trying. It’ll be terrific to communicate directly with you and other talented people!
JOTRACY123 chapter 4 . 9/1
This is getting so good xx
mcj chapter 3 . 8/28
This is shaping up to be an interesting one. I like your easy writing style and I'm enjoying how you are intertwining part of LMC's work with your own. Well done!
islandsandstars chapter 3 . 8/28
Yippeeee!
Absolutely loving these chapters.
Really, REALLY can't wait for more! :)
Arlene chapter 3 . 8/28
Considering how close they are, isn’t it more likely that in the first encounter Scott would at least look at his brother but make it clear he wasn’t up to talking? And how could Gordon and Alan misinterpret Virgil’s confusion? I thought they could all read each other better by now. The comical roughhousing seems out of place. Well... anticipating the fireworks!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »