Reviews for A Different Life
52shari chapter 38 . 10/5/2021
Yes Collin that ultimatum to Logan to pull his head out of his behind perfect. Logan can’t stand that Rory and Finn are happy and apparently Finn can give Rory everything Logan lacked. Can’t wait for the wedding
PGwonder chapter 37 . 10/5/2021
Thank you for your update! I am happy that they got their venue sorted and that all the dress selections went so well. I am looking forward to reading more.
LAtoNE09 chapter 37 . 10/4/2021
I love how Finn takes care of Rory. So wonderful.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2021
This was good. Got the point and could easily picture everything, with some fun character interactions, without it being boring and drawn out. Happy the wedding planning is coming along how they want.
Sondrasr chapter 37 . 10/4/2021
Loved that Emily begrudgingly admitted that the place was Rory and that a ball gown wouldn’t work for her. Love how they all picked a dress.
52shari chapter 37 . 10/4/2021
Love that Finn enlisted his mom to be on Rory’s side. Like you had Paris win the picking of the wedding dress. Emily has no choice but to concede to Rory and Finn’s choices.
Navywife07 chapter 37 . 10/4/2021
Love it glad she’s getting what she wants update soon
odie488 chapter 36 . 10/4/2021
I love this story so much! I'm always looking to see if a new chapter has loaded LOL. Keep up the great work!
piraaja chapter 36 . 10/4/2021
great story!
LAtoNE09 chapter 36 . 10/3/2021
Great chapter! Just love how Finn and Rory are together. It warms my heart. Can’t wait to see what else you have planned for them. I even liked the slight humane thought we see from Shira.
Sondrasr chapter 36 . 10/3/2021
Love this story. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
PGwonder chapter 36 . 10/3/2021
Thank you, I loved this chapter. Finn and Rory are great at having potentially tough conversations. Maybe the Huntzberger can rein in Logan. So looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/2/2021
I love their relationship so much. Love, support, respect, fun & desire. I'm happy with their money talk and that they're getting a wonderful home. Nice to see the mothers and grandmothers supporting their wants too (even if Emily is slightly grumpy about it haha.) I think the library is a perfect choice for them. I'm also happily surprised at how you described the Huntzberger women's feelings. It would have been very easy to make the two turn into petty villains planning to destroy the relationship, but it went deeper by showing Summer genuinely envious of that kind of love and partnership, and Shira recognizing that there's a real unbreakable bond there. At this point I do hope Summer switches to their side because Logan is awful enough and needs brought down big time.
52shari chapter 36 . 10/2/2021
Finn and Rory such a cute couple. Love the fun interaction between them. Think poor Finn almost had a stroke when he realized how much Rory’s net worth is. What a in your face Shira.
Love how they presented a United front to the grandmothers.
Interesting the take you have the Huntzberger women thinking.
Navywife07 chapter 36 . 10/2/2021
Loved it can’t wait for more
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »