Reviews for Of History
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Really well done, bravo!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Beautifully written. Terrific Zoe insight.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Excellent. took some mental gymnastics to imagine Zoe crying in her sleep, but once I did, it seemed inevitable.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
"Stilled with sudden revelation. Stunned by her thoughts. Gasped and pulled Wash to her. Held on tight and reminded herself that the war was over, that she wasn't a soldier, that she wasn't a statistic. That she'd never be an acceptable loss."

"Ask her who knew her best. Ask her who she loved the most."

When I really like a story, I always end up just pasting a bit of it back to the author, no idea why. lol. Anyways, These two were my favorites, but I liked the whole story. Really, really well done. It did seem a little choppy, a little hard to follow with the jumping between the past and present and it might have been easier to read had you done something with the font to differentiate between the parts.

KrisEleven~
Diary chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed this.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This is heartbreaking and beautiful; perfect in every single way. I love the style; the disjointedness lends it a power and lyricism.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
The last two sentences are incredibly effective, but I think they might be moreso if you hadn't answered the question already. I'm impressed with the detail that goes into your version of Zoe's history; people forget that even Amazon women have giggly girlhoods.

It still feels like there's something missing, though. Mal and Wash are presented almost exclusively in terms of how Zoe feels about them, which means that they both remain a little faceless.

Still... damn, it's good.
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I am new to this corner of the Jossverse and this is the first fanfic I've ever read...

It's awesome, it is so good it almost made me wanna cry!

wonderful job!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
"Ask her who knew her best. Ask her who she loved the most." This entire story was perfect, but that line, that line was more than that.
Ealcynn chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Wow, what and interesting story! this is a fascinating look at theese complex relationships, and so imaginative too. thanks for this!
phazed chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Oh wow, very well done! Love the last line. You've balanced this piece brilliantly.
7Minutes chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I've read this time and time again and I can't believe I've never reviewed it before. I love this. I absolutely love it. I like how disjointed it feels with the sentence structure, and how it bounces back between two extremes - horror and peace. You get a great sense of how well these two work as couple, even though they seem an unlikely pairing. I get goosebumps every time I read it. That last line is perfection. Bravo.
Cana. R chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
whoa! Amazing.
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
You are such an amazing writer. I have only just discovered your stories but I will carry on reading them. You really have an insight into the characters and you come up with some beautiful phrasing.
Eunoia chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Gorgeous. You made Zoe's relationships with Wash and Mal even more interesting than they were on the show, which is quite a feat. I have to go cry now.