Reviews for Hidden Lioness
CheshireCat23 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Draco shouldn't be surprised to see Hermione there. He knows that Kyle and her are still friends, so why should she not be there?
CheshireCat23 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Okay. Thanks for the explanation in the a/n, even though I still can't imagine why she would want Draco back. And why she would think that she needed a disguise.
CheshireCat23 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
?
CheshireCat23 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Wow, I never saw that one coming: Harry being married to Hope. I thought they were always talking about Ginny.
I really like this story so far. (But I still need to read the prequel. Just realized that this was a sequel, even though it is actually written in the story summary. :P)
Olivia chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
Nice. Very nice. although I did want to bash their heads in and say, "Get over yourselves".
deleted2012 chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
but

hermione doesnt know that the reason draco slept with pansy is because his father threatened him!
FgHatton chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
hope is a cheater?
Goddess Rose chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
wow I loved that! and the first one too (forgot to comment) you are just so awesome, omg I seriously really loved them!

KEEP WRITING

Rosie
TequilaKiss chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Aww..I love this one almost as much as Hidden Dragon! It's definetly on my Favorites List! I loved the ending!

" She laughed at him as he shoved her against a wall, this time careful not to harm her. "

What a way to end it! Hehe you should make a little oneshot of how happy there lives are now. With Carrie in it, yah know? Just to be cheesy. lol aww...I don't know what I'm talking about so just ignore me! Lovely story! Loved every minute of it!

TK
Kocopo chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
WHA~!

GREAT~!

Thou sad at the same time, cuz it's al over now~!

*cries*

great fic~
books3 chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
that was realy good i finly got to finsh it because i dont have a computer pls update as soon as u can
xoKaSsIeox chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
omg soo good!
Freds-ash-girl23 chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
this was a truley great stroy...so much anticipation...but it ended just right. :)
emeralds in ebony chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
Well - GREAT JOB - again! I enjoyed this story as well. :) You really have a knack for writing. Don't waste your talent.
Wanted chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
gee didnt see that one coming.