Reviews for Never Tell Me The Odds
acpadilla chapter 17 . 6/9/2005
I thought this story was very good! So exselent! (scuse my horrible spelling) Such goodness! I luv it! :D Tootlez!

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbn chapter 17 . 6/18/2004
Wow... you... you... you wrote a story that I really liked that wasn't Homestar fanfiction. I didn't know that could happen.
WormmonABC chapter 17 . 4/15/2004
*claps hands* ¬°Muy bien!
TossingTheScissors chapter 17 . 12/2/2003
Hey, JediWanda, I'm back! Pickled Eds is on hiatus (so what else is new?) but look for "The CGI Bar" in The Lord of the Rings section real soon!
cybria chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
So far so good! Can't wait to read the rest. Found this fic by seeing the sequel and being all confused and deciding that I should read the first part first. :-p
Ducky of Doom chapter 17 . 8/18/2003
No! It's done? I read it and then couldn't find it. But it was all done when i found it so i read it all at the same time. Sequel! It needs a sequel!
Nova-chan chapter 17 . 8/16/2003
WaHAI! Last chappie executed perfectly! Whenever I end a always ends up with losse ends...but this was a masterful ending! *loves you*
Paradoxal Reality chapter 17 . 8/16/2003
Aw, I'm sad the story had to end, but it was great! I want to see more of Rick and Sparkle! !
Onigiri49 chapter 17 . 8/15/2003
That was a very good last chappy... whappy. Chappy whappy! UH... yea.

mr. Crocker hates Timmy in fanfics and in the actual show? Aw...

Write a story following this where W & C from 499 years in the future see themselves in Timmy's time. Or maybe the children of Ricstardo and his wife and/or the children of Sparkle & her husband... maybe?

Commander chapter 17 . 8/15/2003
Well, certainly SOUNDS like you're gonna write a sequel, and by all means, write it! Great story, and if I ever actually puts stories on my favorite stories list, this one'll probably be on it!

Love, luck, and lollipops (oh great, I'm saying that all the time now... I AM THE GREATEST PINKY AND THE BRAIN FAN HERE! MUAH HA HA HA... oh),

Kaya Yuki chapter 17 . 8/15/2003
I am so glad this fic is finished! Not like in a bad way, it's just so many people don't finish fics, and I'm glad it didn't happen here!
Paradoxal Reality chapter 16 . 8/14/2003
Woo! Rice! I can't get over how spot-on your characterizations are!
Onigiri49 chapter 16 . 8/13/2003
Lol. I love each chapter more and more!

This one was great! Especially that rice thing.
Nova-chan chapter 16 . 8/12/2003
Woo-hai! Great new chappie, Jedi-chan! I look forward to the next! _
R.A.B.M chapter 16 . 8/11/2003
What? Its not over yet? Finish!