Reviews for A Quiet Visit
iluvcheer27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
cute i love fluffy stuff like this!
Chemistress chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
What a sweet little scene. I had to smile when Albus imagined what she would have said, and then, what she would have said in a special mood ... it seemed so right!
mcgonagallfan07 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Nicely written!
EleanoraGrace chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love it!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that is so frakin' awesome!

those are so in character. The loveliest!

REALLY IN CHARACTER!

(i just watched the movie, they down played her again! :(, well, still, it was a good movie)

really excited for the coming of the new book, i wonder how McG will deal with things as headmistress. I will miss Dumbledore and their implied sweetness to each other.

thanks for sharing.

tc, always

ac
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
All I can say is thank you. It's a lovely fic, and I will certainly enjoy re-reading it at some point. Thank you.

xxStellaxx
maison de neener chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was cute. It made me want to dance. *hearts* Favorites!
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
*beams* That was really good.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This is so sweet and subtly romantic! I love it _ Great job with both characters. Thank you for posting!
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
That was really good. you write Dumbledore well, and McGonagall. i liked that you did not go verboard with them and let their actions speak, more than their words, about how they cared for each other. :)
aiya chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
what can i say?

AW!

that should do it i think... ;-)
Denise chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I like your story.
Dalakh chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
'Kay i won't lie... never even occured to me to think of those two, but the way you wrote it was so... i dunno, real, i guess, and completely in character: i could totally see it happening!

Great work!
Freelancer chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Beautiful. *wipes away tear* I was hoping to find a good fic where he visits her at St. Mungo's, and this was more than good - it was perfect. Definitely a favorite.

-Freelancer-
Theta chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That was wonderfully sweet. I think I am beginning to like your work very much so. Please continue your excellent writing!