Reviews for A Quiet Visit
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This was lovely! I liked the intimate feel between two age old friends, very well-written! I got told of your AD/MM group, so I'm off to join now, wish me luck, computers are completely foreign to me. ;-)
Dicere chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Oh, I do like this, I truly do. Completely in character, nothing added... just that little bit extra to give us romantics out there hope.

Dicere
Lemondropaddict chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow. This was so good. This was a great AD/MM fic! Keep writing!
BryteTwilight chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
So, so cute :-) Should have been in the book.

-bryte
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aww! I was thinking of doing something about Albus going to visit Minerva at St. Mungo's, but it was slightly different. I like what you did though! Very cute! Laura :)
Morbane chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aw, that is SO sweet! It's lovely! Written in an exceptionally gentle tone. (Aww...)
creekchick159 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Very cute!I can definatly(sory if spelled wrong) see that happining!Too bad J.K did not put a scene like that in book 5... anyways,keep writing!

Desiree
GEM8 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
A great look at what could have happened. This is one of those places in the book where I think JKR could have added another like scence like this one

Wonderfully written as always and very sweet.
Inca too lazy chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Yeah, so I wasn't the only one who had that idea *lol* Unfortunatly I don't have a computer to write my idea down.

But yours was lovely! So quiet, I loved it! More, please!

Inca
LinZE chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Fantastical! Just what the book needed in order to be perfect *smile*

Well done

Linz
KylarK chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
aw...very cute! i can so see that happening :)
Helna chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Very sweet! I think their meeting would go like that.
Amethyst9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
very good

hope you write something again soon
Karuri chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
AW! That was so much better than mine! That's so Albus.
minervarette chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Fantastic start, Aerwyn. U know two great minds think alike, as I'm also writing a fic based on Minerva's illness in OOftP. Hope you do not mind, but it's too good an inferred shipper moment to miss! I promise not to clash with your story, as mine has a very definite finale from other stuff inferred in the book. Thanks for a heartwarming read.

Minervarette