Reviews for To Be Wanted
Inoobe chapter 2 . 9/21
This is a really interesting start to the story. Based on how the first chapter started I was hopeing it was going to be a story were Kakashi actively protected Naruto maybe taking care of him/teaching him, or running away from the village with him, making Kakashi the protagonist for the most part as Naruto would be too young to do much. One more chapter in now and it's moving in a very different direction already. I still hope to see more of Kakashi and have him play an interesting role.
Unless Hiruzen doesn't think Kakashi can function as a ninja and he's deciding controlling Naruto is of more worth than having Kakashi as a leaf ninja, I feel Kakashi has too much worth to just have his chakra sealed and done away with for too long. Kakashi is one of the only Leaf ninja to be bordering S rank right now. Given a few more years Hiruzen might have seen him as a potential replacement for the Hokage position. Since Naruto's only four there haven't been many new batches of ninja yet, let alone ones with real strength and renown. Asuma is probably still guarding the fire diamyo, Kurenai isn't a Jonin yet, unless you have a lot of OC's filling out Jonin ranks that are going to die and get replaced in the next few years the only ninja of note in the village are Gai, Itatchi, and Shisui.
Though that does mean other than the anbu that are still alive the Uchiha clan is the most powerful force in the village and the only real ninja with renown with Kakashi out of the way, so negotiations with the Uchiha will maybe have to be more public and will maybe need to go differently resulting in some alternate history.

Or maybe all of that doesn't really matter, Naruto has a mental breakdown and develops differently, some weird stuff happens with Kakashi, and the story stays interesting but doesn't go into the political differences and potential for consequences with the leaf losing one of it's few strong ninja left and then later the rest of their known ninja with the Uchiha clan if they don't do things differently (I'm not counting Jiraiya or Tsunade cause one isn't really a ninja currently and the other doesn't stay in the village) and everything I just speculated about isn't important to the story.
Either way it's an interesting start and I hope to see more! :)
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 9/20
Well damn, this is unique and interesting.

Awesome work with this.
iiNeo chapter 2 . 9/20
I'm very much looking forward to this fic.
Dregus chapter 2 . 9/20
whoo boy, a Truth seeking orb that wont go away? one hell of a 'guard dog'
though i suppose it makes sense you limited its current abilities, considering as i recall the thing just about erases anything it would normally come into contact with outside of nature/sage chakra
Lord Bz chapter 2 . 9/20
Dayum!

Hi, but still, dayum!

There's a lot unsaid about Kakashi and Hiruzen apparently not trusting each other as far as Naruto is concerned! How did it come to this?

Meanwhile, Naruto is smack in the middle of a psychosis breakdown... And I'm not sure "the ball" is going to make anything better. In fact, much like Kurama, I'd say it'll make things possibly worse if Naruto is *ever* harassed/attacked by anyone.

Fascinating! Keep them coming.

Best writing to you,
SPark681 chapter 2 . 9/19
Hmm, damn I gotta hope Naruto gets better anyways keep up the great work!
LeMebCRdz chapter 2 . 9/19
I'm so into this story! Arghh! I like that dark Hiruzen.
Habu2010 chapter 2 . 9/19
Please continue
TysonG chapter 2 . 9/19
Wow another great chapter. This has all the makings of being an amazing story. Reall enjoying the story so far. I wonder what will happen to kakashi now, I feel sorry for him when in his eyes he was just trying to protect naruto. Perhaps he naruto could meet him the future and kakashi could train him similar to another fic called I Promise by Yogami Asura. Anyway really looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it won't take too long.
I like it
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 8/31
Neat start.

Some of the lame tropes be in the story though. Seemed necessary for the story though. Wasn't over the top or anything so that was good. More mellow.

So Danzo took Naruto? Or someone else.

Great first chapter to the start of a new story.
TysonG chapter 1 . 8/31
Wow amazing start to the story. Really looking forward to seeing where u go with this.
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 1 . 8/30
Damn, Naruto being a serial killer and kakashi being his clean up man gave me some sort of vibe in this chapter 1. It's not what the story will be probably but damn...
Amun565 chapter 1 . 8/30
where is this going?!
TKOTKOKING chapter 1 . 8/30
Oh wow. That was really good. Looking forward to more.