Reviews for Suboshi Pie
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Oh my gosh! That was SO sad! And cute! And beautiful! and and. . . and. . . and. . . I LOVE IT!

This is very beautiful and poetical. You're very talented! *throws kisses* Arigato for this beautiful ficy!

~Chibi
Threshie chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
LOL! Reminds me of the 5-page ballad I wrote that has nothing to do with FY but is also extremely long. ~;; I think it was a commendable effort-it could be better, as sometimes I had trouble reading the words to the actual tune of the song, but it's much better than a lot of song parodies (filks, whatever they are, LOL) I've read. ;;

Perhaps check the syllable count of your filk against the original song's-if the counts match, it will have the same rhythm and 'tune' as the original song.

Other then that, good job!

C'ya laterz!

-Threshie V
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I've had my eye on this posting for quite some time now, but hadn't gotten back to give it a looksee until now. I'm glad I did.

I really don't know if I can give a review that makes sense, because this parody really hit me on so many levels. I've never read a parody before that had me laughing so hard I had to run for the biffy, and then had me wincing at its brutal dark (but unflinchingly honest) humor.

I don't know how you did it, but IMHO you captured Suboshi's voice perfectly in his giving the summary of his role in FY. You also brought up some very good points such as...just how did Suboshi feel when he found out Amiboshi was still alive, and he committed murder for nothing?

To sum up...this parody was *very* funny in parts, and hugely thought provoking overall. As someone who's relatively neutral on the subject of Suboshi, I thought it was very well done. _ Educational too! I learned some new words-*makes mental note to remember 'snathe'*

I look forward to reading more from you. You have a very sharp and witty writing style that really appeals to me.

Best wishes,

KittyLynne:)
Renee chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
O.O; that was weird but funny.. lol I just sang American Pie with my mom four times last tuesday and she just sang it yesterday {with my help to start her off..}
Natasha Radinov chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Waah, that was so sad! Alright, I guess it was more funny than sad, but I AM a Suboshi fan, so it does sorta hurt to think about the episode where he died; poor little psycho yo-yo boy!

Uh, NEwayz, that was really good!
Mekitsu chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
_ this was so good... i couldnt do something like that in um... forever! are you gonna do more parodies like this?
Empress Dots chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! *falls onto the floor laughing her head off* *wipes tears* oh MAN that was good.I started laughing when I got to the first chorus and laughed all the way through!BTW, this wasn't too long, it was just about the length of the real song! Great job!Keep doing humor; if this is any indication you have a realgift for it! *goes back to rolling on the floor laughing*