Reviews for Fire and Stuff
Tropp chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
A little stupid (in a good way) and kinda cute. Bitchy and bitter spike is always funny so well done.
themoonmoth chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
omg lol! The Spike/Dawn friendship is one of my favourite things about seasons 5 onwards, and this is just peeerrrrrfect.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Well this was pretty epic, I enjoyed it.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Of course Spike and Dawn's first introduction involved breaking and entering, robbery, Doritos, hair dye, and fire...good lord. *shakes in laughter* I love how it took him the entire story to come up with nibblet. Very cute!
mandigrrl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it :)
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hahaha, very cute. I love Spike and Dawn's little bonding session. Who knew Dawn could be fiesty when she isn't whining?
HighValour chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
So this is were Spike's habit of hanging out with Dawn came from.
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
loved it!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
soo cute. love the banter!
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I love Spike/Dawn friendship stories. Good job.
si-star-x chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This was amazing! "Is there one called 'Bad Ass Vampire'?" Haha, brilliant.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Loved the Clairol moment. Also loved the way he really couldn't be all that evil. Tip from James Marsters (yes, really) about hair dying: add 7 packets of sweet'n'low to the bleach and you won't get blisters. Good story. More please.
kurt couper chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Oh my god. Straight up. This is one of the best dawn/spike friendship, younger fics I've ever read. And I'm not lying. I can't exactly tell you how much I love this fic without sounding creepy. Ha. But I love all the cute little nicknames he calls dawn. It's so creative. I just... Gorgeous fic. Keep making them like this.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 12/9/2004

Loved it!

tonraq chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This is very, very well written. I love SPike/Dawn friendship, and Spike isn't all mushy in this one either. Brilliant lol.