Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
susan chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
it is so sad
Guesswhat chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I absolutely LOVE this! Carby friendship, Luby relation, lovely, lovely!
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
Love the story, depressing as it is! Please keep it going!
Phantom of the Basement chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
Very well done! This whole story is quite good, and all of the POVs are in-character, even Galen's. It was very realistic for Galen to assume that Carter killed Mikey, because she'd seen Carter holding him. I hope you update this!
Lubyforever chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
are u going to post more or wat? just so u know I'm really Hedwig55 but i want u to post more casue i want to see what happens with Luka, Abby, and Galen. plz plz plz I'm begging *on knees* plz post more! ur story is so good it seems such a waste if u don't post more. so once again plz plz plz plz plz plz plz psot more!
Tarya chapter 6 . 7/27/2003
so the computer won't let me log in...

Anyway, I love your fic! i like all your stuff, i think i musta read most of it, but this oe's really good. please update soon. please?

Hedwig55 chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
good good story! i love it.
mistopher chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
yay nother one done i so have no clue where this is going but i like that!
ILuvCarbyFuzz chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
good job...i like it..
Kelly chapter 6 . 7/14/2003
Great chapter, hope to see more soon.
Mrs Eyre chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
I'm still reading this becasue I like your writing very much, but what I'm starting to wonder is - who the hell is there for Luka? He's being strong for Abby, she has Carter and Susan tying themselves into knots for her but Luka it seems has no-one, and now even Abby's thinking "If only I hadn't married him". I think you've caught Abby's grief very well, but there are two parents inolved here; this is the third child he's lost, and I'm just wondering who is going to start showing some concern for him. Any chance?
Marie Allen chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
That's so sad... I feel so bad for Luka and, actually, Abby too. It's so hard to lose someone like that... Poor Luka... I really like it. _ Update soon! Yeah! ;-;

kate438 chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
This is a great story...I'm liking the second version a lot better than the first. Don't get me wrong, the first was great too but I juts like this one a lot better. I really liked how you made the last chapter in Galen's point of view. Very interesting. ;)
Banana Belle chapter 5 . 7/6/2003
I thought this chapter was great, can't wait for chapter 6.
hyperpiper91 chapter 5 . 7/6/2003