Reviews for War Does Not Determine
mumphie chapter 2 . 4/22
This is such a tremendous beginning! I so wish that you all could continue. I'm not sure what happened, since your co-author seems to have cut this and another story you mentioned from his profile AND A03. I hope that you will continue on with this, even if there have been issues. It's a remarkable storyline, one that I haven't seen. I'd LOVE to see more! :)
Silky Button chapter 2 . 3/3
Wow... I really, really, really want more of this story.
Thank you for sharing.
Shivers82 chapter 2 . 2/18
Nice story start. Hopefully your joint muses come back to this story.
Duellist chapter 2 . 1/23
I’d love to see where this one is going.
kittyranma chapter 2 . 1/14
A interesting concept. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
RumilsApprentice chapter 1 . 1/12
I'll admit, I was not expecting that reveal at the end. I would have laughed out loud, except people were still asleep in my house. Well done.
FabricioPezoa chapter 2 . 1/6
This is great! Holding out hope you're coming back to it

Love your other work too, Apples! Sectumus too!

Cheers,
FabricioPezoa
bluenilote chapter 2 . 12/19/2021
This is great except for it being short. Interesting to see Harry embody someone so different from him.
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2021
Awaiting more.
I am Toad chapter 2 . 12/1/2021
alright this is already an amazing story. it has a great hook and drags you in very quickly. it also hasn't been done to death. i really can't wait to see where you go with this. sorry I'm not the kind of reviewer that gives you the spelling and all that mess critique. I will however tell you if your pacing sucks or if something is so contrived that it kills imersion. so far though it has a good feel to it and I love the fact that you didn't have Harry pretending to be Lucius one he found out who he now was. it will make the story more interesting as it will bring up some questions of if he and the youngest Black sister will end up together or not. so I like it and can hardly wait to see where you take this story. thanks for the good read by the way.
Magma chapter 2 . 11/30/2021
Next chapter please please
John Ciaccio chapter 2 . 11/23/2021
Well written nice start I am looking forward to the next chap. Thanks
Mr.Heller chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
Okay, now THAT is a fun idea, I'm excited here, don't drop it please.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2021
This has left me want more... I also want that cookie
David12leca chapter 2 . 10/12/2021
holy shit thus has Such potential