Reviews for The crimzon dragonborn emperor
God of crossovers chapter 6 . 4/6/2022
Hope you update soon, this is a good story
God of crossovers chapter 1 . 4/6/2022
So since akatosh is god and dovahkin/issei is his son, doesn’t that mean that he is LITERALLY dragon Jesus
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2022
Pls keep writing
The reader chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
i agree to walrus the third this fanfic is bad... i mean bad. why did you put issei as a devil, and dovahkiin is not weak its like an insult to all skyrim fans on how strong dovahkiin really is. IT MAKES ME SICK! Dovahkiin is powerful in his form, maybe instead of issei died so quickly, how about the scenario is that issei died and dovahkiin replace him. after he was killed by the fallen angel, dovahkiin was on issei's body and his appearance only change by clothing and gear, maybe let him wear a steel armor and equip him with a dawnbreaker. this and at beginning is bad, freaking bad.
demigodninja21 chapter 6 . 9/3/2021
So far this has been going pretty good and I've quite liked it.
demigodninja21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
I'm pretty sure it's spelled Nirn not Nurn. Also it's certainly not sirtenly.
holosagewolf32 chapter 6 . 9/3/2021
Thought there were 8 miss read…. Damn hope more comes out i love this story also who all will be in his harem?
holosagewolf32 chapter 5 . 9/3/2021
Looking good. I cant wait for more after ch8
billymom2 chapter 3 . 9/3/2021
author you need to edit chapter two he said god but no one flinched from it
billymom2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
whoever that noted he died to a two wing he is reincarnated weak with only normal human strength while true he can use more of it but nothing compared to a two wing angel supernatural strength
Peroroncino chapter 1 . 9/2/2021
I want regular updates of this ...this story is really good
walrus the third chapter 1 . 9/2/2021
The entire premise of this fanfic is flawed. You have the dovahkiin, who exists to hunt and kill the immortal Dovah, die at the hands on a 2 winged fallen angle - the weakest of their kind. The Dovahkiin killed Alduin, Lord Harkon, Miraak, and fought their way through countless bandit camps, and determine the victor in a civil war. Having the Dovahkiin die at the hands of Dohnaseek is like having Percy Jackson - Slayer of Kronos, Bane of Gaia, Savior of Olympus, Son of Poseidon - die by drowning. I understand that this is a fanfiction and the world can be built according to the desires of the author, but I simply can't stand this fanfic due to your failure to acknowledge the facts present within the source material.