Reviews for First Impression
kristan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i really liked it ,

i think yew should continue on to when they talk & stuff
Rugi chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I have to say, when I read Snape's memories in Deathly Hallows, I immediatelly thought of this story. You really got it spot on perfect. You capture Snape's frustration, pain, and anger so well. I can believe that this is what he was feeling when he saw Harry for the first time. I also like that, though you show how unfair Snape's feelings are, they are so deeply felt it is believable that they could not be restrained by anything. Great job!
Rynn chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was absolutely brilliant. I haven't well anything so well written in such a long time. JKR would be proud of how well you captured Snape in this one shot. *adds to favorites
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
oh yeah. i liked that.
Droxy chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
oh yes, how he hates Potter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
A terrific interpretation of Snape! Bravo!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Geez Snape, have a lollipop before you go mad lol

You write Snape so well; its as if you have inside information :P (Imagine if Jo's out there somewhere under a nickname writing HP ff - oh the possibilities. It would explain why it takes her to long to finish a book).
Deeble chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow - it does seem like that's what JKR is going for. Of course it's absolutely frustrating, tragic really, that he can't see beyond the surface to the real Harry, who's a lot more like him than he could imagine. But then the same goes for Harry.
Tara chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
You know I never really thought about how Snape when he first met Harry. Good job.
tootrickyforyou chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Poor Snape! Great job on the little ficlet, I love it!
Stardust Flare chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Heh, nice little story there from Snape's POV. You captured his character quite well!

Keep up the good writing.

*goes to peruse your other HP works*
Helen Fayle chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Short, but sweet. And feels true to Severus:as a fellow fan, I like! Doesn't go overboard or outstay its welcome. You've still got the touch!
Chiquita chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I will not comment on the length for I believe the word count to be irrelevant as long as the content is quality. I liked the description on Harry's hair. I thought that it stood out in your piece very nicely. Like his hair. )
Angie Astravic chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
That was good. I liked the view from inside Snape's head, the turns of phrase ("the cruelty of the resemblance took Snape's breath away" ... "he felt the already fragile shell of civility crack within him, unleashing a hissing serpent of bitterness and hatred and rage"), and the hint of Snape/Lily in the "beautiful eyes" remark. Is this part of "The Potions Master's Apprentice" timeline?
Saffron chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
O very good! That was an excellent piece of writing! Itd be ace if you wrote some more! *hint hint* Say perhaps how Harry reminds Snape of James during his teaching and stuff. A kind of rewrite of the books from Snapes point of view. Okay that would take ages but still, very good!