Reviews for Wings of Destiny
Artemis pretty chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
I'm looking forward to your updates. Your story is one of the best about shadow of destiny; I really hope you don't forget to update this fanfic.
Stray-chan chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Oh noes! D:

I hope you update sometime, because it's really nice
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
You did really well
Jess Ishtar chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
Okay, It's been a long time since you updated, but I jyst want to say: This is awesome! I really hope to see a new chapter..
Baby-Cabana chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
well i really like this story and it does not sck at all, its one of the best on please keep it up and update! really soon!

Raven
Andreea chapter 7 . 12/29/2005
Girl this story dosen't suck it's the best story I read. Keep updateing, please. _
Brooklyn'sGurl chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
What do mean "How much did that suck?", that was awsome! I really like the MxH pairing. This story just keeps getting better and better! Keep going!
cheraichan chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
I love the story so far. I like the couple for some reson. I don't know why but I find it very cute. I can't wait for the next chapter to come, so keep up the good work.
Andreea chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
Love it! Update soon, and is Homoncules going to stay with Margarete?
Andreea chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Love it! update soon
Pli chapter 7 . 7/22/2005
I know you haven't updated since 03 but please if you ever are rechecking your reviews again PLEASE continue writting!
Mort chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
this was really good. I eagerly await the next installment.

Munky deserves a little booty call. Don't put yourself down so much, it is really enjoyable.

xx

Mort
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
I definately love this. Update soon, I'd hate to have to wait for something this delicious.
StrangeBrew97 chapter 7 . 2/27/2004
I loved this story. I haven't read very many of them but its really good. I know this review is coming sort of late but your story felt right. It actually sounds like Homunculus. I hope you can find it in your heart to continue.
Dark Samarian chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
This is my first time to read a fic from "Shadow of Destiny"...I have to say that this is truely a good fic, and it doesn't suck at all. You see I just play the game yesterday and finished it. The game is really interesting and cool. So I decide to make a fic about this game. Well I hope that it would be as good as yours. Take care and update soon
Dark_Samarian has spoken!