Reviews for Dances of Shadow
Kakurosu chapter 42 . 11/20/2013
Wont there be more chapters? Will they ever find the scrolls?
Guest chapter 42 . 7/1/2012
man i hope this will update soon its one of the greatest i have ever read - and i have read more than 50
elemental 743 chapter 42 . 3/27/2012
Just doing my twice a year check on and hoping for and update ;)
Windsofdreams chapter 42 . 11/12/2011
This is such a wonderfully detailed and intriguing story. Despite that this is a very used concept of modern day characters in a past like setting this feels very original and organic. I commend you on keeping Kurt's identity secret for so long and not leaving in any strange plot holes beyond what is so far needed to encourage the plot.

I'm a little disappointed that it hasn't been updated since 2005 because of the high quality of your writing and the several other aspects of the story which have yet to be answered.

Like how will Remy will react when he sees Rouge? Where are the scrolls? What about Mystique? What of Lance? Or any of the other Mutants that should make an appearance?

All in all very good work and I will be watching if you ever decide you want to continue this or perhaps even finish it. If you lost the inspiration or something similar to that I do hope you find it again.
kissedbynight chapter 42 . 2/25/2011
...please finish it! i just spent, like, 2h reading it! please for all that is holy finish! kurt it so...wonderful! and kitty isnt a prick in this story! please, finish it!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 42 . 1/29/2011
Man this is a great story.
alxus-al chapter 42 . 7/20/2010
hallo!hey finsh it
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
He'd bloody better see her again!

Marie is 'Rogue' right?

Ahhh, there is Kurtty, there is (i think) ROMY, Jott is where they're suppsosed to be instead of running around out there messing everything up... my world is complete :)
lela12344 chapter 41 . 6/23/2010
Love this story so much! Wish you would continue! : )
Epidot chapter 42 . 4/22/2010
It shames me that I haven't seen this story of your's until now (even after my 'marvel' periode last summer), and it's a shame that you've seem to have left it unfinished like this. I don't want to drag you away from the Naruto/pokémon crossovers you're doing now, but I'm just saying.
elemental573 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I am reading this story again for the third time (it's just that amazing!). I love the way you really capture the atmosphere, really draws in a reader. But sigh...how I wish I knew there would be more awaiting than the abruptly left off point ~batts eyelashes while making puppy dog eyes~

As always, loving this fic and waiting for more :)
zavnar master of magic chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
hate it!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 42 . 6/26/2009
I really really love this story. XD I don't care that you've not updated since 05, I can wait.

Please continue.
Niwaki chapter 42 . 6/25/2009
how cute I love this i love Kurt and I really like Kitty in this normally she's always such a prep and little girl that need help with every little thing so it's nice to see she's finally grown up

please continue soon
Makichan123 chapter 26 . 1/19/2009
great story! I love it so far.