Reviews for First Contact
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I like this is going so far, I was hoping to find a good Riley/Willow fic and here it

is! Yay!
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Okay I just watched The Initiative again yesterday, and just had to find some Riley/Willow fics! Never really thought about them as a couple before, but after watching the episode and reading this fic, I'll be looking out for more! Great fic, I hope you decided to do a follow up!
Memories-fadee chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
are all ur stories with gay cupls? xcept tis 1?
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Go on FF.N in search of a rewrite of the scene in The Initiative with Willow and Riley, and lookie what I found!
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Awesome story! Update soon! :)
hold-that-thought chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
This is a perfect little fic. Great way to examine the 'what-if's, great Riley and Willow voices. Lovely.
spikeschippedhead chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh my God...ever since I watched the season four DVD commentary where Joss was talking about Willow and Riley hooking up I've been thinking about this. It was never that I hated Riley...I hated Riley and Buffy together. Willow and Riley have definite possiblities...can't wait to read more.

PS - still a Willow/Tara shipper at heart though, but definitely open to other possibilities!
TheChosenSlayer15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Aww this is cool. you know they would be kinda cute together. you should continue it. io think its really good.

Kate chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
.o0 I now offically love Riley/Willow fics.