Reviews for Suffer The Child
Neomeneomine chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This would be a lot better if you put some kind of divider in between changes in point of view. It's very confusing to suddenly have to switch perspectives.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Superb.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
sick as it sounds, i love the idea of inuyasha killing his own mother... it's so... horrible. dammit... you got me crying. the whole being different thing, and hating yourself for it, even though you have no control over it... this is very good. very, very good.
inashosetai chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Ooh... ANOTHER REALLY GREAT STORY! Wow... I really SHOULD stalk more of your stories...
Varethane chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Weell, this was interesting. The thing is, the story about Inuyasha's conception etc. was all gone through in the third movie (though this fic was obviously written before then), but aside from that, while reading it... it actually could fit in. Agh, poor Inuyasha! He was so upset, too, over those transformations during the series itself... (though he didn't seem to recall it ever happening before). Anyways, this was a sad fic, and I'm so tired right now that it feels extra sad... stories about Inuyasha's traumatic childhood are generally NOT of the uplifting sort, I'm afraid...

Anyhoo... if you've seen the third movie, then maybe you could go over the part in this fic about the story of Inu-kun's birth... though of course, it's hardly necessary, this is interesting anyway.
Kokoro no Yume chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wonderful one shot! Very sweet, and vivi, and detailed. Good job. XD
Apathy chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Please

Update

This

Story.

It is good.

Next Chapter

could be

about why

Inuyasha loves kagome.
Lyriic chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I really liked this fic! Loved the way that you pictured Inuyasha's mother and the way he felt. It really makes sense when you think about it. But anyways I really liked it.

-Hanyou Vixen
Dark Padme chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
aw poor Inuyasha...

great one-shot
Kaiyouu chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I luved it! Even though it was a quite sad on Inuyasha's childhood where he suffered greatly from his actions, it was well written. It's great how you ended it too.
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
*tears* I think this is story is so kawaii! You have a really good writing style, please keep it up and I can't wait to read more of your stories -
Oh, yeah, I really like the way you present Inuyasha's mother, and the village he grew up in and how he ever so subtly veered away from the village so he never went into it himself, very good job! Please keep it up! o
Green1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Oh god! That was beautiful! I can't believe it! *weeps* This is one of the best Inuyasha fics I've read yet. ;_; Thanks for writing it!
Avelera chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
*blinks* WOW, you're interpretation made a lot of sense in fact that sounds exactly like what I think might be revealed in the series if they ever did. Excellent job, I just wish that Inuyasha had been able to meet his mother's ghost.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004