Reviews for Remus And Sirius Sittin' In A Tree
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Lily xx
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
-Harry pounded his fist on the table and he leaned over it-

Harry pounded his fist on the table, and then leaned over it...

-Sirius’s unfortunately death.-

That 'unfortunately' is either meant to be an 'unfortunate' or 'untimely'.

- —anyone— -

What is with the hyphens? Just put commas around that word. Like... 'wished to prevent telling him, or anyone for that matter, what he really knew.

-Hermoine implored-

-Harry roared as Hermoine.-

At, not as. Also, it's Hermione.

-How could you not care at all Sirius is dead?”-

How can you not care at all that Sirius is dead?"

-Like Hermoine-

There needs to be an apastrophe in DIDN"T instead of that quotation mark.

-Harry stared at him unbelievingly-

Disbelievingly would be better there.

-Hermoine and Ron-

-“How can you not understand his loss?” Harry asked simply.-

That doesn't make sense. You're obviously missing words in that sentence.

-Hermoine said delicately-

I didn't get very far into this story, before I had to stop reading it, sorry. I was getting really angry because Hermione was misspelt every single time her name was mentioned.
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Sirius will come back because the Veil is actually a gateway to a parallel demension, and Sirius makes his way out. There! This was good.
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Aw, I loved that. Poor, poor Remus...having to deal with losing his lover, and coming out to a bunch of teenagers, at the same time. I wrote a similar scene in my fic "Your Slim Gilt Soul," but I realized that yours is probably much more realistic than mine, because you show how shocked Harry is to learn this information. Anyways, this is great. I love your Sirius/Remus stuff...they are my favorite HP pairing. :)
yaoi-is-gay-13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
*glomps remus* *then glomps harry* *then glomp tackles both remus and harry at the same time* i think that sirius will wake up and find he is behind a veil and just stand up and walk through it to the other side, then almost everione will be happi again after they get over the shock/surprise of seeing sirius again.
kay.kay chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
i believe sirius is alive and he will come back through the veil and back to remus and all will be merry happy! ooh i would cry if remus dies! it would be soo soo soo depressing. but yea i love the story, the angst and the little "sirius and remus sitting in a tree" melody. aww poor remus...
I HATE J.K. ROWLING chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I cannot believe that J.K. killed Siri! How dare she? Sirius and Remus are my favorite characters! But I don't believe he's dead... They'll bring him back somehow... I'll HURT J.K. if she doesn't bring him back...

If Remus is next, I'm declaring war on Britain.

REMUS AND SIRIUS FOREVER! I'm a HUGE Sirius/Remus shipper. I would absolutely adore it if they were together in the books! But of course J.K. won't do that because she's a heartless, evil, uncaring, stupid person! I hate her with fiery passion that has never before been witnessed.

foreverdebt chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
tabatha chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
that was positively beautiful
moosepurse chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Sorry, I have no ways to suggest Sirius' resurrection...but I have a lovely review for you! I thought this was well written, and Harry, Ron and Hermione's reactions rang true. (Though I think Herm. humming the K-i-s-s-i-n-g song was a little unkind considering the circumstances.) But if you are going to concentrate on ONLY one of your newest R/S stories, I would suggest continuing 'Sirius Black, Dead or Alive.' Both are good, I just think the other has a bit more potential. :)
Louiseifer chapter 1 . 7/15/2003

You've gotta love Ron. Honestly, he's great.

**Continues to weep**

You're such a brilliant, talented writer, I love you.

**Weeps again**

Oh, Sirius, come back to us!

**Collapses and finds self unable to continue this review**

Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
that was the best. Yor're the best. I love all your stuff. You have a great sense of writing! I want toi know more about everything!
Brii-Brii-Chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Flame: I seem to know how Sirius comes back. It comes to be that Sirius was just in a coa and he was in St. Mungo's for saveral months. Then he comes back to surprise Remus and everyone else. Petyer cleared his name and they killed him. Isn't that great? *smiles like hell*

Sia: You talk to much.

Flame: And you sulk too much. Anyway, this was awesome, and I'm putting a mention ofd this fic in one of my HP fics, okies? Well, TTFN!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2003

Hermione was a little scary, and yeah, Harry suffers from PMS all thoughout the book. I loved this fic. Especially the last line.

Love knows no boundaries. What makes us think that a measly veil will stand in the way?
Jehan's Muse chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Not that I don't adore every inch of your slashy self for writing this, but it really would be been so much more powerful if Hermione hadn't been squealing like an OOC fangirl. I mean, that's what *I* would have done.

Then again, Hermione's everyone's own personal Mary Sue. I daresay that's what you would have done in that situation, too. :) LONG LIVE REMUS/SIRIUS! The HMS Wolfstar will never sink!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »