Reviews for The Hidden Ace - Kickoff
Rute chapter 18 . 10/10/2023
continua por favor
Nighty132 chapter 18 . 8/16/2022
Ok, I am one to believe that if you want to have something? You have to give your all. Especially when that involves a team. And in this case, the national tournament.

The fact that the pros went and told Sawamura to "not throw his improved pitches at all to his highschool team" annoyed me greatly. I don't know much about pitching, but I am guessing that when Sawamura is throwing for pros and his highschool team with two very different yet very similar stances.

That puts a lot of burden on his body and increases the risks of injuries. And the fact that "pros" told him to stick to that annoys me.

Another thing that greatly annoyed me is the fact that Sawamura's character was gone and instead an OC replaced him. Sawamura marches to the beat of his own drums (idk if that's the correct saying or something) in the original, but here, he just follows the order of his pro's team. If it was the original Sawamura, he would slowly throw his improved styles, which the pros would support.
arinst2305 chapter 18 . 2/9/2022
kinda sad about hiding sawamura throw
I hope next time sawamura doesn't do that it's very unprofessional even though the rest of the team asked for it
he should focus on seido who already quoted him
Anonymous chapter 18 . 10/7/2021
Sorry for being a thick face if i assumed that you are referring to me? Haha If it's me then it's my pleasure to give you that info (the other fanfiction site) but if not then gomen

You're very welcome and I'm glad that i can be of help. You know, sharing is caring o And I am also looking forward for your story to be posted there! I'll also support your story there _ even if my account name there is different Δ

Okay! I'll wait for your update! _ If I love your part one then I will surely love the second part too , No worries no one wil curse you haha. DNA fans will surely love it. Looking forward to it but don't pressure yourself haha. Stay safe and healthy!
AJKakiteketo chapter 18 . 10/9/2021
Hey! I've really been enjoying your fic so far and hope ill be bale to in the future, I'm also writing my own AOD fic too (The Magic Left Arm) if you have anything you want to know don't hesitate to shoot me questions! I'd love to help contribute to this fic if you need it. Though i'm on GMT so if my replies are slow that's why. Also if you are interested and not already a part r/fanfiction has an official discord, the community is great and you can get all types of writing help there from some really experienced and really good writers.

As far as responding to reviews once you are on your account page (or at least the page with the sidebar) after going to manage stories and clicking on the orange reviews button you can click on the speech bubble at the top right of any reviews to write a response. Anyways Happy Writing!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/5/2021
Hi! I've been wondering when will you gonna post the part two? I really like your story so i wish part two of this will be uploaded. Sorry if I'm being pushy hehe. Uhmm... there's also this another fanfiction site you might love to look. There are plenty of DNA fanfiction to that and some of the good stories have 90, 70, 60 chapters and also, newly fanfiction of DNA stories that the variety of author's are doing. That web called *Ao3 in short term so it's okay to post long stories to that because DNA fans will surely love it

You can also post your stories there if you don't mind. Many Ao3 authors also have the same stories posted here so I'm just wondering...

But if don't want then i won't force you. Sorry for the inconvenience
sadder chapter 17 . 10/6/2021
when is part 2 coming out
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2021
please update the new one soon.. Miss reading this.. thank you..
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2021
I love it...top notch fanfict... You can work on the pacing but other than that everything is excellent...
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2021
I'm kind of confused since when is there a character named Abe? I assumed you mean Nabe the manager? Because it kind of threw me off when reading it
Shalalarox1997 chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
I hope Eijun won't embarrassed himself in Koshien in this story.
sadder chapter 17 . 9/29/2021
great chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2021
Is Abe an OC? If not an OC, I think you mean Nabe, right?
sadder chapter 16 . 9/28/2021
nice
morialallyanaruth chapter 12 . 9/21/2021
LOL... I love him. Thanks for the update!