Reviews for The cold out there
FireKat chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
aww

i love how you describe nagi's eyes- it's very accurate and fitting to the story _~
Prodigy-Angel chapter 5 . 9/4/2003
Very nice piece of work
Pocky King Windy chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
Well, Nagi's still in school but once he graduates he can live with Braddy, kinda like Shu-chan lives with Yuki and 'makes his life miserable' as Yuki-san puts it na no da fwees you finished well done!
jenny chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
oh my...*sniff sob* that was soo beautiful and sad! And oh I loved it ,it was great! Sad yet happy in the end.
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
Angsty. He feels guilty because he didn’t spare Nagi his bad years. In a certain form, due to his precognitive abilities, maybe he could be blamed for it, cause he certainly could see the future, can know what’s gonna happen. But then . . . He doesn’t see the future all the time, he just can see possibilities ahead.

And he also was wishing for Nagi to save him somehow.

Please, keep going. Anyway, I wish for the happy ending.
Genuine-sun chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Great! *sniffle* Its sad though...MORE! Please? _
FireKat chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
;.; *wails* it's so sad! *snif* poor nagi-pooky and brady-poo. i still don't know how it is you manage to make me like him! _~
Pocky King Windy chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Growing up in harsh ways isn't easy, I guess. Poor Brad, I hope he does better and brings Nagi wherever with him!

Anyway, he found him, so that's good luck. ; Write more na no da!
FireKat chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
;.; so sad! i love how you are showing how they became so cold and closed. wonderful job *claps* _~
Pocky King Windy chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
Poor Braddy... I hope he'll find Nagi somehow. It's so sad to see how he... ugh, bury things... It's sickening because I do the exact same thing and feel like a retard later...

Oh, Brad... I hope he won't end up like me. Do, give him a happy ending if possible? Thank you!
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Cryptic. You still don’t say what Brad has done to feel guilty about Nagi. But surely it is something he didn’t do at the right time.

Please keep going. Maybe you could put a little hope on it.
Pocky King Windy chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Who Nagi waiting for na no ka? ;_; Who? Who? Aww, Crawford no baka! Asking names is a good thing, but then again he can foresee the future and tell what Nagi's name is! _ He is a smart man after all! Heheh!

Anyway! Nice one! A snack before meeting someone is... ; I know, me ecchi...
Kaelina chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I feel for Crawford! EIIK, that is crepy. I just reviewed yesterday and you had a new chapter today, that was so cool! :D
FireKat chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
*glareing* don't make my nagi-pooky unhappy! you have been warned _~
Kaelina chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Next chapter please Misura? Please? I see so little of Nagi's past...