Reviews for The Three Fates
GorgyPorgyGregoria chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
This is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful! I love how you captured each of them perfectly, even changed the flow of writing to better suit the characters. I love this! I'm probably going to end up re-reading this again real soon!
Lidens chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
wow this was great. your depiction of each character was so believeable and realistic. those thougths really fit all three of them. i like the fact you wrote that Vicious is the damnation that will end the dream. it's so true that Spike is purgatory. julia's descriptions of Spike and Vicious are so vivid. keep up the good work.
sunflower0986 chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
that's extremely powerful, and very good. it's nice to see all different viewpoints. its really really good!
Camudekyu chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Actually, this review aplies to all chapters. As a hard-core Cowboy Bepbop fan, I am floored by the skill and accuracy you have displayed. I imagine trying to communicate all three enigmas was a huge challenge, and I salute you for doing such an incredible job.
Inverse-chan chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
This was a great trilogy. I loved it! You really got into the human side of Vicious and I could hear their voices shine through.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Excellent. There isn't too much I can say in a review, because this is basically the best it could possibly be. Terrific unity, and you nailed each of the characters' voices. There wasn't too much or too little of anything. A well-rounded, perfectly executed, and sincerely insightful story. I dig it.
Night Skye Tears chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
wow really good. i like to see backround in vicious, havent seen many fics about him, its nice. i liked the whole trilogy thing, and how it all fit together. i liked how spike thought deeper about the meanings to those songs. and i like best how u wrapped it up at the end. very good ending statement. well i do hope u write more and i hope to see more about vicious!
sora kinomoto chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
*claps, claps, claps* congratulations! I loved it, You really know how to put in the characters skill.
jezebeljade chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
That was absolutely excellent. There are no other words for it. I think you captured the essence of the characters as perfectly as an observer could. Not to mention the fact that your grammer and spelling were fantastic, which definitely adds to the story.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
This reminds me of the line where Vicious tells Spike something like, "Be careful around that woman." Exactly what did he mean by that statement? Stay away from her or else? (doubt it..) That woman can't be trusted? (Maybe.. but still odd) Did Vicious really love Julia? If not, why did he care so much when she cheated on him? Now it all makes more sense... _

Now I have to wonder, though. Did any of those three ever *really* understand each other at all? In a way, Vicious seems to understand their relationships the most... Odd, and rather ironic if you ask me... But actually, it does make sense... Sort of...

Also, Vicious claims that they got involved out of mutual respect, yet in certain points he seems to almost hint at actually *caring* for her, sort of, in a way, um... yeah. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

The whole discussion about swords and the art of killing was very in character, I think. Felt just right.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
Ah. You know, I've *always* wondered about that song. I loved the way you tied it in with the whole love triangle - at first, I thought you were just using the "life is but a dream" line simply to refer to Spike and the way he was living his life after he broke from the syndicate. But I guess it turned out to hold a lot more significance than that...

I think your explanation of his love for and fascination (for lack of a better word to use) with Julia was very accurate. I think my favorite image was the one where all three are acting as a team to create one single "melody."
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Oh, wow. Really. This is wonderful. It's so hard to find a good fic from Julia's viewpoint that isn't melodramatic or just plain... uh, yeah. The descriptions were extremely vivid. Um, oh yeah. To tell the truth, this was a new way of looking at the relationship for me. I never really gave much thought as to why Julia 'dated' Vicious before Spike... I wondered why she would choose someone so cold and cruel over a person like Spike, but that was about it. So basically, this was a very interesting read - very beautifully written and kept perfectly in character.
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
...

...

I don't think I can really describe what reading this piece of art left me with. All I can do is offer shallow compliments.

It was a truly amazing trio of stories, with a chilling end to the reflections. You portrayed each of the characters excellently, including Vicious, for which I applaud you. I could never have written him so accurately.

The words "great" and "spectacular" are not good enough for your work. So I'll say that even Spike would give you no cynical grin after reading it. There can be no higher compliment than that. ~_
TMR chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
Bravo. Encore...encore..._~ Well...encore fic perhaps. I love this story, it truly is magnificent...I love the way you analyzed them, and I love the job you did on Vicious. You didn't do him any wrong, you portrayed him perfectly. So, until your next fic, adieu, and bon chance.

~TMR
Kyra1 chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
If I say this is good, then I'm be smacked by my own self. If say this is wonderful, then I'd probably go beat myself up on my car. I don't think there are words to describe just how amazing this fic really is. Now...I think I'm going to go cry about how terrible mine are...wonderful job you did though