Reviews for Angel's Tears
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This one really made me feel more loving and more grateful about my own family. This is one of my favorites. Thank you so much man.
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow. This was so sad. I cried...especially when they first saw the body and when Ishizu had the dream. OMG. Poor Marik being tortured. I actually gasped and covered my mouth with my hand in horror. OMG! D: D: D:

Good job. It takes a good author to get someone to cry and gasp like that!

I'm glad everyone was happy in the end.
ReneeMontoya chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I liked it ! It made me cry at first...But then it made it feel heartwarming.

I'm glad you took the time to write this story !
sunnyplace123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow! That was such an awesome story! I was about to cry when I thought Marik had died. I felt so sorry for Rishid and Ishizu! Great story, keep up the great work! -
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This is the most beautiful story of love that I've read. I cried and cried right along with Ishizu and Rishid. Then when she found Marik alive I cried some more.. I love this story, you've written it with so much love and emotion. Thanks for letting me read this...
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was so beautiful. I think I'll add this to my C2.
SiriusIsthar chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This was so sad, intense, but wonderful. And happy he is still alive and Ishizu is really strong.

You're a great writer! Good job!
abnormal-girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
*sniff* Im still crying. But these are happy ones now. That was so good. I just...I luved it. Its a great break from all those insanity stories I seem to find here. Im gonna read your other stuff too.
Chikara Takashi chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
0.0 Wow. Just...wow. That was amazing. I definetaly wasn't expecting that ending. You have an amazing way with stories. All of your stories are awesome. It's just that i decided to review on this one. I could have easily reviewed any other story and said the same things, but..well, this one called out at me. That story was...I can't find the words to describe it. Let's just say that I was crying, and I barely ever cry over stories. BTW, never read this and listen to "There Goes my Life" by Kenny Chesney (country star) at the same time. That is just way too much. I had to turn the song off halfway through the story. Anyway, you really have a talent for this kind of story. Wish I had that kind of talent. Anyway, if you have time, you might read my story. If you've ever read "Shadow Turned Light" by High Crystal Guardian, you'll like my songfic. Anyway, keep up the great writing!

-Chikara Takashi
Brii-Brii-Chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Dear lord! I was crying rivers. My mom asked me what was wrong and I said, "Marik died." She looked at me like I was crazy, but got me a bok of Kleenex anyway.

That was awesome. And I didn't know Marik had a brother! Anyway, keep up this awesome writing! Later!

~Princess Flame~ '_'
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Wonderful story. I was so sad when Marik died. But hes back! Yay!
JenniChan chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
EEk... how sweet!
Morrisa chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
-cries- Gomen nasai but its just so sweet I started to cry in the beginning I love your writing -wipes tears- -becomes chibi- YOU ARE MY IDOL -
A Random Person chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I...*sobbing uncontrollably* I'm glad it was a happy ending. I actually cried when i read this. Great fic.
Commander Kari chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Omgosh that was so good! I was in small tears!