Reviews for Che Cosa Avete
Leigha chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Great story...Im glad you didn't turn it into a cheezy romance with it sorry im just tired of all the romance stories that are unrealistic.
TiraTiara chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow, this is great. I read it on FD.n first, actually. I love it though! There's just not enough Ghost Ship fics out there. Keep up the awesome work!
The Grynne chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
This was an interesting story, though I liked chapter 2 far more than chapter 1. The sequence of events you've fashioned, from the way Jack died, to how he and the gold got aboard the Antonia Graza, was cleverly and well done. The mysterious entity you've labelled as 'Management' is very original, even if it jarrs with the orthodox concepts of purgatory and the Devil.

My only real objection is with an aspect of chapter 1. And that's the way you seem to see Jack as a victim. Sure, he's still a murderer, but the very omen-esque feel about his birth and childhood takes away from him the element that separates the true, irredeemable sinners from the intrinsically evil: free will. But maybe that's what you wanted - the antichrist instead of a villain by choice. If so, perhaps that's why Management singled him out, chose him over other, far worse sinners in the world. Made Jack the sole vessel for all its power. However, I find the idea somewhat unlikely.
HappyBunny1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
O! I'm hooked! Please keep writing, you're a great author!
Gothika Thorn chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
I love this! Ghost Ship and Jack are kick ass! Keep writing!
Sexual Deviant chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
This story seems awfully familiar I probably reviewed it somewhere else at some point. Anyways I love it so far this is really good and quite enjoyable I'm happy I found it right around when you reviewed. I hope at some point it has a twinge of romance. Good job!
ClubDread16 chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Wow. Another AMAZING chapter. This is an awesome story. Keep it up.

Erin
Cherries1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
This is a great story. You know, I'm gonna make some Ghost Ship stories to put up soon, but I"m gonna reccomend for the category to be put up. When it is, you should put your story there!

Anyhoo, great story. Toodles
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Yay! You wrote a fic about Ghost Ship!

I'm so glad to see that youre writing again, i so love your stories! I unfortunately can not write... for i am internetless...

*sighs tragically*

anyway... Ghost Ship was so kick ass! i loved it! cant wait for Dark Castle to make another flick... right now all i have to look forward to is Pirates of the Carribian, The League of Extrodinary Gentleman... and Scooby Doo 2 next summer... *yay!* LOL! That's gonna be something good to take my dad to see next year LOL, im sure he'll really enjoy that HEHE!

Dad'll get to sit next to me while i scream "SHAGGY!" and everyone (which im sure the whole audiance will be made up of elementary students) yells at me to shut up... yup, im gonna get a lot of popcorn thrown at me next summer... CAN'T WAIT! LOL!...

well, wish me luck, and KEEP WRITING DAMNIT!

bye!
Lady Jade Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
You have to write more of this,its great!Can't wait for the next chapter!
ClubDread16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow. That was awesome. Don't leave me hangin though. What happens next? I saw what happened on the Antonia Graza, so how'd he wipe out the Lorelie? (or however you spell that) Keep going. It's really, really good.
Old Account blah blah chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I'm gonna be the first to review this extraordinary story of my best friend, April, you rock, you know it.

I love how you are so detailed...damn girl.