Reviews for Chocolate Pop Tarts
Inu'z gurl134 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
if inuyasha appear in my kitchen i would've juss hug him nd never let go!yes inu iz dead sexy piece of man meat!lolz of course i would've ask him 2 take me w/ him he juss damn 2 cute!

*thinkz of inu**droolz*

radioactivezombie chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This sexually active fangirl agrees with you. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are dead sexy pieces of man meat! * Drools *
ummm jean No Mya no wait kelly dammit kagome definetly not um maybeeeeeee SHADOW yeah thats it chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
*big breath*

. . .

*silence and a blank stare*

i wonder?
Raseleane chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Ha, ha. This was cute. I liked it. You should make a series of these types of stories.
Divine Heart chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This is really good!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
lol, real cute, are you gonna update?
IceDragon'08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
GAH! MUST UPDATE SOON! MAKE SESSHY DO AN APPEARANCE! Hmm, if inuyasha appeared in my kitchen I'd make him the world supply of ramen that we have in our cabinet then I'd ask if sesshy was near and if sesshy did this or that and...well u get it right? UPDATE SOON! _

dimensionlu chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This was soo funny! I really enjoyed reading itteehee
Jazz-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
oh i envy you so bad! what i would give to be meg at that moment! tho i wouldnt get tounged tied, could i ask you to write a fic for? my email is thanx!
Akai-Sakura chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Good! I loved it! I probably would have done the same as Meg, except I would have a huge list of things I wanted to say to each character.

Either that, or jump on his back and let him carry me -;; Yeah, I'm a little pathetic.

Anyways, great job!

Superspiritgun chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
You marked this humor! But it should be that mushy icky stuuf a word of which a psycho dares not to say. By the way my name is Black Shadow Dragon and I wont do any of that droolung crud like them other girls cause I an't one! Pretty good for a sissy lovey junk. Now to exit with my psycho laugh. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Rouge 31 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
If InuYasha showed up in MY kitchen, I would cling to him and never let go O_o
WhitneyLin chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
LMAO! Take Me With you! He should have, now that would be fun! lol _ *thinks about Inu* *drool*
Bluefire4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Hehe this is good...oh how I would love to have Inuyasha come visit me...thou Ayame from fruits basket would be better hehe... *Drool*