Reviews for Sing Me Home
Mockingbird's Song chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Arwen has a baby sister.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Frodo's plan to disappear in the crowd was doomed from the beginning he better get used to receiving the honour he has earnt.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
What is Elrond feeling it's his first time beyond Middle Earth too and he also had a lot of sorrow and pain in his life.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Poor Frodo anything can remind him of bad things at the moment I think.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Love the ship name very good meaning there. Good old Sam taking care of his master.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
This chapter is great but now I want to see Frodo get into a bowing war with some great elf that he heard of since he kept bowing and giving courtesy to Cirdan without realising all he is.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very good expansion of the scene you are very good at taking things Tolkien touches on and expanding them. Poor Frodo he needs more hugs from his Estel.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
'"We should have celebrated my eleventy-first birthday with fireworks," Frodo said as they began the long descent of the winding stairway. "Have the Elves here ever seen them?"

"Now that you mention it," Gandalf said thoughtfully, "I don't believe they have."'

I read that and thought, well, Gandalf will remedy THAT! And I was right! : )

Thank you for including Erestor! He's a favorite of mine (even if he is almost completely fanon). And imagine! A hobbit-hole in Tol Eressëa! : )

I like the inclusion of Elrond-and-Celebrían's daughter, even thought it's a little sad to know that Arwen has a little sister that she won't meet (until the end of time). Ah, well...I agree with Sam, though. Elanor is a beautiful name.

Thank you for another beautiful chapter, even if it is the last.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
*sigh* What a lovely description of Tol Eressëa and the welcome that everyone received there. It was nice to see Galadriel welcomed back with open arms, and I thought Elrond and Celebrían together were a treat and a half.

Gildor telling Frodo how he looked to the elves made me wish I could see him that way. I have a pretty decent mental image, I think, but still...
Iriel chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
Your story was really touching and I nearly cried a few times.
Moonprincess202 chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
This entire story was absolutely beautiful. I've always wondered what Frodo on Tol Eressea would be like and this is one of the best stories I've found about it.
Rhyselle chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
Oh... *sniffle* That was so beautiful!

Elrond and Celebrian have a new daughter to love, and it is so good to see that Elrond will not spend the remainder of Arda's span without love and joy, even though he had to leave Arwen behind by her own choice.

And I was so glad to see that Bilbo was still there when Sam finally arrived...

Thanks for the recommend for The Straight Road... I'm going there next!
Elwing-Evenstar chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
I LOVE this story! I was in tears (of happiness, of course!) before the end! Wonderful writing! Thank you for weaving such a brilliant tale!
Lethe2 chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
A sweet story! Nice description of Frodo leaving Middle Earth. Good job!
Gwen Gamgee chapter 7 . 4/29/2005
This story is so... I don't know. I wanted to cry near the begining and by the end all there was was peace. You describe Frodo's peace so wonderfully. You are truly a great writer. If you were to ever feel the urge to write a book you would probably make tons of money.

P.S: if you ever do write a book and get tons of money, send me some!