Reviews for Sing Me Home

Gorgeous!
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 2/2
You made me tear up!
Elvish Hobbit chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
This entire fic was magical. I'd read this last year but not having an account on this site I could not reply.
I always wanted Frodo to get healed and be happy into the west. This story gave me that kind of assurity. Though I'll read it again soon. It'll make for a good read.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Arwen has a baby sister.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Frodo's plan to disappear in the crowd was doomed from the beginning he better get used to receiving the honour he has earnt.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
What is Elrond feeling it's his first time beyond Middle Earth too and he also had a lot of sorrow and pain in his life.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Poor Frodo anything can remind him of bad things at the moment I think.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Love the ship name very good meaning there. Good old Sam taking care of his master.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
This chapter is great but now I want to see Frodo get into a bowing war with some great elf that he heard of since he kept bowing and giving courtesy to Cirdan without realising all he is.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very good expansion of the scene you are very good at taking things Tolkien touches on and expanding them. Poor Frodo he needs more hugs from his Estel.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
'"We should have celebrated my eleventy-first birthday with fireworks," Frodo said as they began the long descent of the winding stairway. "Have the Elves here ever seen them?"

"Now that you mention it," Gandalf said thoughtfully, "I don't believe they have."'

I read that and thought, well, Gandalf will remedy THAT! And I was right! : )

Thank you for including Erestor! He's a favorite of mine (even if he is almost completely fanon). And imagine! A hobbit-hole in Tol Eressëa! : )

I like the inclusion of Elrond-and-Celebrían's daughter, even thought it's a little sad to know that Arwen has a little sister that she won't meet (until the end of time). Ah, well...I agree with Sam, though. Elanor is a beautiful name.

Thank you for another beautiful chapter, even if it is the last.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
*sigh* What a lovely description of Tol Eressëa and the welcome that everyone received there. It was nice to see Galadriel welcomed back with open arms, and I thought Elrond and Celebrían together were a treat and a half.

Gildor telling Frodo how he looked to the elves made me wish I could see him that way. I have a pretty decent mental image, I think, but still...
Iriel chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
Your story was really touching and I nearly cried a few times.
Moonprincess202 chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
This entire story was absolutely beautiful. I've always wondered what Frodo on Tol Eressea would be like and this is one of the best stories I've found about it.