Reviews for Sweet Pursuit
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Scarlett Rose, I don't know if you still receive messages from this board, but Sweet Pursuit was delightful. Am clicking the Follow Author checkbox in case you post again.
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I totally did NOT see that coming at the end!

That was totally sensual and amazing and I loved every second of it. Thanks for a great (and surprising) read! :)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Didn't see that one coming - LOVE IT
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Heh. I guessed that this scene was consensual but still it's wickedly fun!
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Jeez! Yuo scared me into thinking that she was married to Raoul, yuck! That's what I get for jumping to conclusions, I guess. So good luck with your next story and remember, have fun doing it 'cause that's what counts the most.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Love this! It was unexpected, funny, and sweet!
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
very nice. always e/c.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, that was a REALLY hot make-out session XD

I had the strangest feeling that Erik really *was* her husband, but I couldn't be too sure, could I? So I kept reading and AHH am so glad I did. That was GREAT :D
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
*chuckle*

Quite clever.

IGC t DM
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Too cute!
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh good, I thought this would be an evil-Erik fic at first. :) I like surprise endings.

- Adi
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
0_0

I just dont know what to say...
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
What a delightful little morsel! Thank you for sharing this tasty little treat with us!
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Wonderfully funny. Erik's practically hoping up and down in anticipation and Christine's decided to keep the upper hand.

Great story.
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I realize this story's been posted for quite a while, but it is a new find for me as a friend directed me to it just this afternoon. She wrote to me and said, "Scarlett Rose posted a Phantom story that shows both our favorite masked man and the love of his life in a slightly different, more evolved light. Try this one if you're looking for a treat." So I came, and I read, and I loved it!

HDKingsbury