Reviews for Nightmare Brew
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I. LOVED. THIS! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE WRITE MORE!
marissa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
its really cool
TheAdelaide9 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
O-o 3 3
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awww :) holy shit, this was so fucking CUTE. GAAAAH. im in love :D ahahaha this was so adorable.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh yeah! Loved this story! You have got to write a sequel! It could be about their one year anniversary or something. Just something sweet. D
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
hahaha, that was srsly brilliant
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Loved it, loved it!
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This was so good. I've been looking for a fluffy Anold and Helga one shot for a while. This had just about everything I was looking for. You definitely need to write a sequel to it if you haven't already.

-Jeni

you're great! _
Vamp.kissesx chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
:]
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
HAHA! I loved the way you described Helga's style, so great. I love stories of drunkin girls, I've written one myself ;)

Keep the Good Writing!
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Too cute, too cute! xD I love it!
Jen chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Nice. Comedy was great especially the Gerald bit.

CONGRADULATIONS again

Hope to see a sequel.

and again very funny!
beth chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
hmm well wow... I haven't read a normal story for a long time... lol I read slash like all the time and I haven't read a story about girl/guy for the longest time... I can hardly remember the last time...hm... anyways...surprisenly I really liked this story :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Mouse9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
A/N: Blergh. This took me FOREVER to write. I can NOT write kissing scenes.

Um...hate to break it to you, but yeah, yeah you can write kissing scenes.

Wow! That was a great story. How in the hell did I miss this the first time around?