Reviews for When the Roses Bloom Again
every fucking story of yours is the same shit man how can people read this shit 8 different times

"he has endured a great amount of hardship at such a young age!"
Major Dragon chapter 1 . 7h
Your stories are always great. Dumbledore is starting to show his manipulative side, loved the scene and how you added Harry into confrontation from your other story.
Fishturbine chapter 14 . 1/14
I love this story. I love most of your stories to be honest. That said you owe us a third. chapter a week. You had 1k people following the story, now you have 4k, Tuesday is a good day.
Let's hope the Flamels don't find out what Dumbles & Dippet did to Harry. (and Charlus) Especially after Harry defended his future grandmother. Then again, I don't expect Harry to complain: it would be too much of a Malfoy thing to do.

I like this Harry. He's a vicious little bugger when provoked.
Kaito gozali chapter 14 . 1/12
I wonder what if dorea is actually infatuated with Harry instead? Kinda like back to the future shenanigans
Does anyone happen to know the password on his library in his website. I hate discord and am scared to even touch it. This author is so good, I wanna read more!
grovepjp chapter 14 . 1/12
Tx
Good chapter. Harry continues to show more of Tom bleeding through. And the first hints of the pairing come in.
yoto chapter 14 . 1/9
bon chapitre
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 1/11
I really enjoyed this chapter. I especially liked the bit about how Harry knew a few secrets around the castle (other than the chamber of secrets) that he could share that apparently not so many other students knew - an how you dramatized it.
Ron chapter 14 . 1/9
omake (just after D. give penalty):
H: No, I don't think so, professor.
D: [protestations, what are you talking about, etc.]
H: [puts hand up to stop D, and then asks C to leave and pretend this conversation never happened, as it will likely happen in a different form later]
[C leaves (after maybe some back and forth with H), D start in again, but H hand up again then cast some privacy charms/wards, then H starts in before D can start again]
H: Let's establish three indisputable facts.
[maybe D tries to get control again but H cuts him off at knees with something along the lines of don't all conversations work best with the indisputable facts laid out first]
H: 1. I am aware of things neither of your are. Agreed that this is indisputable?
[maybe D tries to derail by going off about what does that have to do with this etc., H just cuts him off at knees again by maybe if you let me finish you'll be able to see, etc.]
H: 2. D has some wonderful qualities. Agreed? [yes...]
H: One example of this is all the time and more you've taken to help me this past summer and more, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for such. [Oh it was nothing my boy, etc.]
H: 3. Just like everyone else in the world, just as D has some wonderful qualities, D also has some less than wonderful qualities. Agreed?
H: And what the two of you may not be aware of, but what I am aware of, is that D's predelection to coddle the guilty while punishing those who see justice is a quality that causes untold harm on the entirety of the world [perhaps more expansive statement here]
H: I've been at odds with myself for weeks/months about what to do with that indisputable fact #1, I still don't know as a general matter, but one thing that this instance has made crystal clear to me: I cannot let this problem of D's be reinforced and let the harm from it flow unchecked. There likely is not a single thing I can do that will have a bigger positive impact on the future of the world than not letting this predelection of D's go unchallenged/unchecked. So I challenge it and will check it here and now. [maybe something about having begun a discussion with Nicolas about a related topic, and will need to pursue this further]
[H then turns to Headmaster Dippet]
H: This is what I propose Headmaster: You and D., now knowing this problem and the importance of curing D of it, discuss what is the appropriate response as to all involved parties, than send for us all and convey such, and we'll pretend this preliminary conversation didn't happen.
Mt bom continua
GBTtown chapter 14 . 1/11
A really great story well written highlighting new main characters.
Goldfire22 chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this story like the other story that you wrote
I home to see more Harry interaction with tre Black in the future
GIDEON-WASLEY chapter 14 . 1/11