Reviews for Wishes Made and Dreams Come True
BoundxByxDeath chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
wow, what you have written is very good. i just wish you'd finish. please dojnt abondan them. please dont.
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
i like it and i hope u update soon!
Slytherson chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
please update soon!
otfreakingp chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
You've only written two real chapters, but you have THREE notes, WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! :)

Aangsair
Alily chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
WHAT THE HELL! YOU HAVNT UPDATED THIS STORY IN 2 YEARS! Thats a really long time. If you are gonna take on the responsibility of writing a story that many people will see, and possibly enjoy, YOU COULD BOTHER TO FINISH IT. just a... freindly... reminder.
Youkai no Hikaru chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
yay... so forget about my sequel question. And my sn is bo0h0o4u, and can i have the sesshomaru video one? please? o and there's more of them, like So Far Away by Staind tribute to inuyasha, it's really good. I can't remember the restthat i kno tho. hehe anyway. thanks
Snow Ahriman chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Hey can you update with a chapter? JK I know that you may be busy but I like the sounds of this story and I am going to tell you what some one told me. Try to keep the whole chapter motes down many people don't like it and will stop reading. I hope to here from this story soon.
Snow Ahriman chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Why make Sesshomaru such a dumbass jerk? My Gods I wish you made him have some feelings.
Snow Ahriman chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
Okay that is so what she would do. You know you are one of few people that make Kagome strong? I really don't like her but she is prefect for Fluffy and you made her great for the guy.
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
This is really good! - update soon please! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Hopefully Kagome will let him off the tree soon lol
makai16 chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
that was such a good chapter! update soon
kitsune chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
i was wondering if u could post a date that u might update the next chapter i would luv it if u would
kitsunekilala chapter 5 . 12/16/2004
write more I like it and I want more please write more
inu-fluff-luvrS.Weez chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
AS i read this chapter, I started to cry, and i realize that for as long as i can remeber, I never felt better after. And, that my tears never relly fall. They just stay stuck to my cheek. So around the midle of the chapie, I wrote this poem::

As my eyes well up with tears,

Of my sadness and my fears,

I think of the happiness I never truly had.

As the tears fall from my eye,

They well up on my cheek.

They never fall,

None at all

Will I never find release?

Will my inner torment ever end?

Why can I let go

Of all the pain

Of the sadness, regret, fear, shame

I’ll never find my peace

My pain will never cease

My tears will never fall,

No matter how I beckon or I call,

I will wallow in my sorrow,

For the rest of my life.

I think it came out pretty good. But i hope you didn't expect it to rhyme. Update soon plz! -

P.S. Plz read my fanfic?
spikesfirstluv chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
you should finnish, i know its been a long time, but its good