Reviews for PPMB Unrequited Love
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Gah! Sorry your parents were such perfectionists!
Sara Jaye chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Poor Stacy. But at least Quinn seems to appreciate her...more than Sandi and Tiffany, anyway.
Sara Jaye chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
So short, so haunting. So much impact in a few sentences. Brilliant.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww, this was heartbreaking. :( Poor Quinn, and we all thought she didn't care what Daria thought of her.
Jane Fairfax chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
Nice job bringing in some other kinds of love besides romantic.
Richard chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
To say so much, so well, with so few words...Impressive! Congratulations on a well done ficlet.

Richard
Kar chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
You actually got me to feel sorry for Quinn here- and that's tough to do. Congrats!
karmakaze chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
Where are the other two points? I'm sorry to hear that someone said that to you. Poor Stacy!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
You mean sisterly love, right? Please say yes. Still, good. I'll read more.
annette chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
that one was my fave. poor stacey. i'm sorry about what you went through. i too know what it feels like to not be good enough for certain people. but hey, we're only human. keep writing these cause i really like the concept. they're short at times but i guess thats the whole point. short, sweet, and to the point. :)
annette chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
jeez... that was a bit of a strange concept. a rather good idea, but again, its just too damn short.
annette chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
aw! a little too short, though.
Angelinhel chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Just a note: Yes, they're short. That was the whole point; to state two characters and the unrequited love between them. This was not intended to explore or resolve, simply state. As someone said , like prose haikus.

oh and that "boyfriend" is long gone. i found someone great. go me.
Count D'Orsnay chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Interesting, but short. Perhaps you should try exploring the characters feelings a little, maybe get them to attempt a change. By the way, that boyfriend you mention, the one that told you that you were not worth it. He does indeed sound like a boy. Maybe you need to find yourself a grown man.