Reviews for Campfire
middshel chapter 8 . 7/2
I did not know what to expect from this… but it’s you so I read it and I am really liking it
EllieRose chapter 8 . 5/15
Your writing is so well done, please come back to your stories
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 8 . 5/1
Oh, wow!
Tiger-Lilly89 chapter 8 . 3/14
Please say you haven't abandoned this fic. I would love to read more
I hope all is well with you, I know life happens, but please please try to come back to your stories.
BishPlease23 chapter 8 . 3/2
PLEASE UPDATE! I’m shamelessly hooked!
vovojuju chapter 8 . 2/11
I like seing how edward is insecure about next steps... Makes me wonder what happened to him 3 years ago while i'm exited to know his future with bella! youre doing great! i'm reading from brazil :)
Sparky Brainy chapter 8 . 2/9
Hi,

This is really a fantastic story. I am looking forward to the chapters to come. I cannot wait to read what happens next.
vovojuju chapter 1 . 2/6
!
MandaMay1324 chapter 8 . 2/5
Can’t wait to see where this story goes! Hope Edward is able to overcome his trauma.
bluevolvic chapter 8 . 1/31
GAH!ded* You left it there XD
Cina's chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh my that was so good.
Shazzeer chapter 8 . 1/28
The no touching rule makes no sense if he allows kissing. He’s adamant about rules/restrictions but he doesn’t follow them. He said one thing but does it anyway. This chapter is barely okey and just kinda meh. He should just be upfront with Bella. And come on, in the car. And without a written contract, they haven’t even talked about likes and dislikes, yes and no.
There will be no touching. Touching wasn't the cause of his problem to begin with, especially if we're to believe the theory that it wasn't even his fault. Then he turns right around and tells her they can kiss. Kind of negates the "no touching" thing, especially kissing. It's kind of the most intimate part of any physical action. Having sex or play time, for the first Bella's first time, in his car, is off putting. Sounds more like two teenagers going at it in the adults car. Not hot.

Overall, not just from this chapter, this Edward is wishy-washy. He's been saying one thing and doing another throughout the whole story. His indecisiveness is not attractive. He does not present himself as a Dominant would, even a former one. He really just seems like an angry man who is not at all in control of himself.

Most of the other chapters seemed pretty good, but there were an awful lot of words in this chapter for so little action and dialogue. A lot of repeated words, phrases and/or themes. And some things didn't read right or smoothly. Did you use a Beta or pre-reader or both? If not, you might want to look into it. I'm sorry to be so critical, I just think there's room for improvement.
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 1/26
I just hope they're in a dark corner of the parkin' lot where no one twigs what goin' on in his car LOL!