Reviews for Campfire
I hope all is well with you and life, but I was just wondering if you can continue please.
manali90312 chapter 8 . 7/26
Please update
middshel chapter 8 . 7/2
I did not know what to expect from this… but it’s you so I read it and I am really liking it
EllieRose chapter 8 . 5/15
Your writing is so well done, please come back to your stories
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 8 . 5/1
Oh, wow!
Tiger-Lilly89 chapter 8 . 3/14
Please say you haven't abandoned this fic. I would love to read more
I hope all is well with you, I know life happens, but please please try to come back to your stories.
BishPlease23 chapter 8 . 3/2
PLEASE UPDATE! I’m shamelessly hooked!
vovojuju chapter 8 . 2/11
I like seing how edward is insecure about next steps... Makes me wonder what happened to him 3 years ago while i'm exited to know his future with bella! youre doing great! i'm reading from brazil :)
Sparky Brainy chapter 8 . 2/9
Hi,

This is really a fantastic story. I am looking forward to the chapters to come. I cannot wait to read what happens next.
vovojuju chapter 1 . 2/6
!
MandaMay1324 chapter 8 . 2/5
Can’t wait to see where this story goes! Hope Edward is able to overcome his trauma.
bluevolvic chapter 8 . 1/31
GAH!ded* You left it there XD
Cina's chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh my that was so good.
Shazzeer chapter 8 . 1/28
The no touching rule makes no sense if he allows kissing. He’s adamant about rules/restrictions but he doesn’t follow them. He said one thing but does it anyway. This chapter is barely okey and just kinda meh. He should just be upfront with Bella. And come on, in the car. And without a written contract, they haven’t even talked about likes and dislikes, yes and no.