Reviews for Love Hina: Change of Heart
Crazy Rikku chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I love your story!
zero chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
great closing to your story
Mantis Man chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
This is a charming little number, and one of relatively few that I could actually see as having been part of the actualy anime LoL. Most LH fics, admittingly including my own, are some combination of action, violence, angst, and drama that tends to be a bit more than was ever seen in the show. The occasional lighthearted fic like this is refreshing _
tama-chan-lover chapter 6 . 11/3/2003
Woo! Ha ha! I didn't start reading this until you were all done so I don't have to wait for you write the next chapter!... That reminds me, I haven't written written another chapter to my ff7 fic in a long time! Ok! WELL! another great chapter!
tama-chan-lover chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
Hey! Another great chapter! Too bad I can't read anymore today... ok good job!

(_) * that is my friend Kirby!

T T
tama-chan-lover chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
hey! another ood chaptre! I am loving this story! woo!
tama-chan-lover chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Wow again! I both chapter 2 and 3! The whole Naru falling for Kietarou early in the story is great! Well I'm loving this story so far! I'm going to read the next chapter now! Maybe not today, but tomorrow for sure! I have to read these stories at school beause I don't have my own computer... you can imagine how it also effects my stories! Ok well lovely fic! Buh bye!

Oh yeah, your on my favorite author list and fovorite story list... and Author alert list!

so I guess you are on all my lists! ok... sorry for writing so much and loving your story so much! buh bye! (again)!
tama-chan-lover chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
OOPS SORRY THAT I MADE THE TAMA COMMENT... THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE WHO REVIEWED ME. SORRY! OH YEAH... YOU READ IRON BEAST * SO CALLED* STORY RIGHT? OH MAN HE SUCKED! OH WELL LET ME REVIEW READ YOUR 2ND CHAPTER AND I WILL GIVE THE REVIEW THE 2ND AND 3RD CHAPTER IN THE SAME REVIEW! LATERs!
tama-chan-lover chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
hey good first chapter! And Tama is a boy but The Girls think he is a she. Just thought i'd let you know!
Cougar Draven chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
All righty then... you reviewed a few of my stories, I figure I'll return the favor.

I liked the cliffhangers, but I doubt I would have had I had to wait a month. Nonetheless, an excellent story. I am surprised, however, at the lack of flames. Keep in mind, this is not a flame, but a compliment. I find that many first-time authors get completely blasted by some people out there. The complete absence of flames further proves the greatness of the story. there is one loose end I missed, and that was, who was Seta referring to? He never actually said who the person was.
Keitaro the Immortal Baka chapter 7 . 10/7/2003
AW...

What a great story! I almost cried!(Almost.)

I look foward to seeing more from you.

Please write some more soon!

Thanks!
Knight's Shadow chapter 7 . 9/28/2003
Really touching.
Artision chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Hey Mutsumi, Love Hina with all the misunderstandings & none of the right hooks or round houses to poor Keitaro's head... The story overall is a good read. I hope you'll continue to write.

Artision
Urashima Keitaro chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
Leaves a lot of room for a sequel, don't ya think? I liked it very much...keep up the good work kame anata-san! I can't wait to read your next fic...if ther eis a next fic...you'll make a next fic, right? right...? *makes puppy dog eyes*
widdLe miz k chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
hey! omg! dat waz so sweet! u shod make an epiLogue or sumthin! -
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »