Reviews for Love Hina: Change of Heart
James Conrad chapter 7 . 8/12/2003
I really liked the story. I think you just make the chapters a little bit longer. As for your next story I think you should do one where Naru and Motoko both have an interest in Keitaro and he has to end up picking one of them. You could even make an alternate of that story where he falls for the other girl that wasn't chosen in the first story. I know this idea has been taken by somebody (I'm very very sorry that i took your idea) but I haven't seen it for Love Hina yet and I would like to see it in that setting
jennyjennai chapter 7 . 8/12/2003
Well done! Especially since this is your first fic. I hope that we see more from you in the future.

As for ideas - how about a good Keitaro/Kitsune fic? Those are rare and if well done, would be very entertaining. What about a Seta/Naru or Seta/Kitsune fic? Keitaro and the Turtle Lady? All of these themes have potential. I hope to see more stories posted by you. Good luck.
flammer chapter 7 . 8/12/2003
I HATE U! JUST KIDDING! U KNO WHO I AM! I LOVE YOU FRIEND! NICE ENDING
The THing chapter 7 . 8/12/2003
Great fic.

Write more!
souless chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
ah! another cliffhanger! they always torture me! but o well great story
widdle miz k chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
OMG OMG OMG! dat waz sucha nice story! dun end it dere yet! u hab to continue!
Ann A.K.A. Hitomi chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
Wow! That was awsome. good job! WRITE MORE!

(please) _
shadow reeper chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
not bad. i like so far. just dont make the twist too heinous. other then that i comemorate you on the plot and writing style
Lin chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
Hurry up with the next one! dont leave us hangin!
Dark Crescent chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
good!
mr. death chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
plz continue.
Alias the Jester chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
This is a great piece of fiction.

I have no problems with the originality of the premise, nor any major complaints about spelling, grammar, or formatting.

The story is fun to read, and has enough engrosing content to keep the reader engaged.

One minor note; The plot seems to move along slightly too rapidly. Of course, this isn't exactly a bad thing, a fast-paced plot is often good. It's quite nice to come to a quick resolution.

Keep up the writing; I'm sure we're all looking forward to the next chapter _
Tigerman chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
One review closer to 30!

Come on! Don't let us hang like that! You're as much as a tease as Kitsune damn it!

If my protest don't give a clue how much I'm waiting for next chapter...Learn to read between lines!
jennyjennai chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
My teeth! Too much sugar! (just kidding) Pretty good story, you have your angst, your WAFF... More WAFF. Actually I think that you have handled the plot quite well and it was an interesting way to make Naru realize her feelings. Your story has been well written with good organization of the story as it develops. You have a very easy and natural style when it comes to writing the dialogue - you make it seem as if the characters could be real people with the thoughts and emotions you have them experience. All-in-all a very good story and this chapter was a sweet and touching interlude to the whole.
Jedi chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
you're an evil person, you know that, right? anyway, it's a good story, and you better write that last chapter or whatever soon. Or else.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »