Reviews for Love Hina: Change of Heart
zero chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Great chapter lol

Naru tryed showing Keitaro every picture just to make him remember her but the simplest thing did the work. lol

The guys went to US for a achelogoy dig and Kei's old love "Bell" I presume comes over to see if she could become a tendent of Hina Lodge

I wonder what will hapen when Kei come back

Continue plz _
ChronoEX chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
how dare you blackmail us into reviews!

anyway, great story...c'mon post that last chapter... plz...

oh, watch the "his" "he", "her" "she" uses...you kinda mixed some of them up in chap 6...

but still great fic!
devilmaycry-84 chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
I just read all 6 chapters of this story, and I must say its very good. I never saw a plot like this before. the dramam is very well done. please don't stop writing because of lack of reviews. I know alot lot authors feel under prescated(sp), but there people out there thats just read and not review thats just how they are. so please give this story a nice happy ending. your doing outstanding so far please keep up the great work. i hope you update really soon.

DMC_84
Syndikos chapter 5 . 7/27/2003
[emotionless tone]Hi.

(a veteran of Fanfiction ~mostly EVA fics)

due to pestering of my friend to look into LH i've found it really interesting and thus against all odds i will write my first fic outside of EVA (i only[or used to] write pure EVA)

so now i read and learn from those who appear to be the 'experienced' of the LH group.

i'll be posting my fic soon but it's indefinite.

maybe we can work together since i seek the best of the LH writers

pls forgive the non-review related info...

comments: [eyebrows twitch slightly] you're fic is almost done?...but no matter, i hope you write a new fic after. Good story, learn a little more of keeping OOC minimum.

Ja'

[the Penname i will use when i release my LH fic will be :Jhay726]
AquaChik chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
GO GO GO GO GO!

Keep up the good work!

bring the next chappie soon , please!
Dark Crescent chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
hey, good story this is ur old friend,guess who? well keep up the good work and update soon
Urashima Keitaro chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
I have to admit that I really like this...I'm a big Naru/Keitaro fan, so I usually like anything with that in it, very well written, I like it! My opinion probably doesn't mater as much thought, I'm very new to myself (just started writing two days ago) keep up the good work!
keyblade-18 chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
AWESOME STORY! The drama is very well writen. I can't wait till you bring Keitaro and Naru together. I really wonder how your going to do it. Will there be tears, will it be dramoatic, or will there be alot of romacne. I can't wait to see. If the next chapter is the last to this story maybe you should suggest making a sequal of it that takes place in the near or far future. Thats something I would really want to see. Your doing an excellent job so far, and please keep up the awesome work. I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!

Jeff.J - Keyblade
Tiffers chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
UR STORY KICKS ASS! I'm gald U didn't really put seta and Naru together cuz like i've said b4, itz a crime against nature. Keep up the great work!
NagoyaX chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Heh, sorry it took me a while to get to ur fic.. so much anime and all but its good.. nice twist.. make longer though eh!

or have multiple chapters come out once.. like 2-3 chapter in 1 update
solo player sab chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
AH NO! DON'T END THERE! CONTINUE! *falls on the floor having spasms* d-don't d-d-o this to m-me...
EmE chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
NICE! LOL! Good job! I like the story a lot! please please please please please update soon! I love this story!Keep up the good work! My compliments to the writer!

-EmE
samuraix-04 chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Awesome story. I like the plot very much. I hope you bring Keitaro and Naru together soon. Once again excellent job so far and keep up the awesome work. I hope you update really soon.

Jeff.J
Bugsy chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Very well done! Very well done indeed. Please continue. Naru's search for Keitaro should be interesting, to say the least.

How about a chapter that shows what Keitaro went through as he decided to leave Hinata-sou and write his farewell notes.

Maybe, just maybe he is staying with Mutsume because he could not bear to face his family either? And what kind of job did he get to pay for his portion of the living expenses? (We know that he is too proud to accept that kind of charity, even from a dear friend) _
Rogue Shadow chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wow, this fic is just begging for some angst! Although you'd probably disagree, I just can't help it because I'm addicted to angst. Well I didn't expect Naru to realize her feelings so soon. I thought it would be this thing that lasted for like 7 chapters or something and then some realization would happen from lots of emotional turmoil. Whops, I'm doing angst again! Anyway, it's a great story and I look forward to the next chapter. Although for me, it's harder to complete the story after the bad stuff already happened. It's possible to leave stuff in a not-so-happy ending, but for some reason I just can't. Hm, now I'm rambling... great... So just keep it up and I'll cheer you on!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »